OH OH OH And of course Classic. It's a kmovie, and the ending just had me crying and crying and crying. It's one of my favorite movies.
Movies; A millionaire's first love (Korean) A moment to remember (Korean) Bin-jip / 3-Iron (Korean) Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (Japanese) Daisy (Korean) Koizora (Japanese) Norwegian Wood (Japanese) Windstruck (Korean)
Memories of Matsuko (jfilm) Mother(jdrama) ps: take it or leave it =) that 2 was one of the best tear jeaker simulator that probably everybody havent seen
Yeah. I mean 1 Litre is something you definitely have to watch... Its... the HIGHEST rated drama on MDL anyway. LOL.
Not many dramas have actually made me cry,,, hmm... One Litre of Tears (Ofcourse) .... ..... ...... Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata... I dont really cry easily so i dont know any others :/
The Moon that Embraces the Sun < Totally had me crying ^^ but it was really good
1 liter of tears didn't get tears out of me till the last episode. but for some reason I give My First Love to You had me finishing half a tissue box.
Mother (J) Long Love Letter (J) Beautiful Life (J) Tokyo Daikushu (J) Autumn Tale (K) Can You Hear My Heart (K) Pain (K)