Oh i seen that one. It was really good and definitely sad.
Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide is a definite tear jerker. My parents even came into my room and asked me what had happened. Oh, it's also a great tv-movie :)
try Hi My Sweetheart..it was the first time i cried so much just watching...
.ill try some of the recommendations here..THANKS <3 ..been looking for drama that are like these..
Okay i will check them out. Thank you ^^
tear jerker dramas,,
for me
-1 litre of tears
-daisuki
-14 sai no haha
-koizora

for jmovies..
-tada, kimi wo aishiteru

but for kdrama,,49 days is the best..:)
yeah Hi My Sweetheart, 14 sai no haha and Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru are also ones that makes you cry (on the other hand...almost every drama makes me cry...even hana kimi XD)
Yeah almost all of them make me tear up at some point too. But not to many make me really cry but Koizora, its the only really sad one i have watched so far.
I cried in Sekai no chushin de ai wo sakebu. Both movie and drama, but the drama is better with Ayase Haruka. Love her XD
Taiyou no Uta movie is amazing and a tear jerker with Yui in it. I haven't seen the drama, but I don't like the actress so I'm not planning to. Although she's good in 1 litre of tears.
Denchi ga kireru made is really really sad, and Hikari to tomoni makes me sad for the mother alot. I'm watching 'Good Life' right now which seems sad. Sick people are sad :(
Check my list, before alot of this stuff happened to me in real life, I loved the tear jerkers :)
Tumbling will definitely get you crying.
If you watch kdramas, I'd say Can You Hear My Heart? and 49 Days both work pretty well as tearjerkers. And for movies watch The Recipe (korean).
Here's my recommendation... Tearjerker movies: A Millionaire's First Love (Korean) A Moment to Remember (Korean) Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (Japanese) Daddy Long Legs (Korean) Hello Ghost (Korean) Our Happy Time (Korean) - this one, i really, really recommend it!!!surely you will cry in the end... Sad Movie (Korean) Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru (Japanese) Temptation of Wolves (Korean) Windstruck(Korean) Dramas: Beautiful Life (japanese) Fated to Love You (Taiwanese) Dal Ja's Spring (Korean) Sorry I Love You (Korean) Stairway to Heaven (Korean) About the drama, I'm an oldie so i like the theme of those drama, but i hope you also like them... Have a roll of tissue or a towel :-)
Throwing another movie into the mix: The Crucible
Be forewarned though, the events are pretty bad and based on a true story. This movie is not for people under 18 or the faint of heart.
Only tearjerkers that I can remember are Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (I LOVE THAT MOVIE BTW) and Koizora, but I can see that all have been mentioned earlier. In a way this thread is great for me too, haha. I wanna watch a tear jerker too.
Koizora (movie) A moment to remember (movie) 1 litre of tears (drama)