Please suggest some Japanese drama without breakup and sad  ending. I don’t mind spoilers so please suggest jdrama with relationship goals. 

Examples:

hapimari-happy-marriage

koi-wa-tsuzuku-yo-doko-made-mo

Shanai marriage honey

Please suggest any old or new jdrama. Please help!!! 

Thank you

I see 2 mentions of Takane no Hana-san but none for Takane no Hana, which surprises me.  very happy ending for that one

5-ji kara 9 ji made

Zenkai Gitl

Hayako Sensei (slow burn, low key)

Okitegami Kyouko no Bibouroku  (VERY slow burn, VERY low key)

Date (2015)  - Very unconventional couple, but one of of my favourite East Asian Dramas. 

Bara No Nai Hanaya

ALL of those Dramas END happily, but several do have breakups in them, most are very short-lived (a blessing of the short format of j-doramas)

Haven't completed Takane No Hana yet. It's in my "on hold" list. I've watched first 2 episodes of it.
Picked up and finished "Takane no Hana-san" before "Takane no hana" (even though I started the later one first) because of a certain "Tag" in it, which is my favorite.

burhaaadmi:

I see 2 mentions of Takane no Hana-san but none for Takane no Hana, which surprises me.  very happy ending for that one

5-ji kara 9 ji made

Zenkai Gitl

Hayako Sensei (slow burn, low key)

Okitegami Kyouko no Bibouroku  (VERY slow burn, VERY low key)

Date (2015)  - Very unconventional couple, but one of of my favourite East Asian Dramas. 

Bara No Nai Hanaya

ALL of those Dramas END happily, but several do have breakups in them, most are very short-lived (a blessing of the short format of j-doramas) 

Thank you will definitely add these to my watch list

Raise de wa chanto shimasu