Joli:

Hi, I'd also like to be a member.  :)

Hello and welcome!

And welcome to the other new members!

I would love to join I'm trying to watch a lot more Japanese dramas and it would be great to join a club where I could possibly get suggestions.

Amy:

I would love to join I'm trying to watch a lot more Japanese dramas and it would be great to join a club where I could possibly get suggestions.

Welcome Amy!

RandomUsagi:

Welcome Amy!

Thank you so much <3

miholovesjdramas:

Hello! 

I just wanted to share 2 accounts I follow on Instagram that I like.

Jdrama Lover (◕◡◕❁) (@jdramalove) • Instagram photos and videos 

@jdramaclubs • Instagram photos and videos 

Hey thanks for sharing, these are great pages ^^ following them

*Random news from JDC*

Apologies for the long silence. As you probably have guessed there were some personal and health issues that kept me away from MDL.

I won't be able to regularly check in and update the profile page, but I will do my best. It seems like the club is still going strong, and that makes me happy. I scrolled through the feed an added new Badges, banners or links to reviews to my profile. Thank you for your hard and creative work!

Wishing you all well, stay healthy and have lots of moments of joy.

And to all the new members: a warm welcome <3

J Dorama Club:

*Random news from JDC*

Apologies for the long silence. As you probably have guessed there were some personal and health issues that kept me away from MDL.

I won't be able to regularly check in and update the profile page, but I will do my best. It seems like the club is still going strong, and that makes me happy. I scrolled through the feed an added new Badges, banners or links to reviews to my profile. Thank you for your hard and creative work!

Wishing you all well, stay healthy and have lots of moments of joy.

And to all the new members: a warm welcome <3

hope you get better soon darlin we will be here when you get back

Get well soon J Dorama Club! Take care

Hello, I'd love to be a member as well. Started watching Jdramas again after a 10 year hiatus, and already it felt like coming home. I really love Jdramas!

kikikiaa:

Hello, I'd love to be a member as well. Started watching Jdramas again after a 10 year hiatus, and already it felt like coming home. I really love Jdramas!

So welcome to the club, and welcome home!

kikikiaa:

Welcome!

Just FYI, but furritsubs (on Twitter and Wordpress) has subbed the drama special Boku mo Aitsu mo Shinrodesu. I know that someone has subbed it before, but I'd say furritsubs's subs are . . . easier to follow, let's just say. So in case you guys haven't watched the drama and are interested in it, you might want to check it out with her subs.

Hallo! Can this Jdrama lover join :)