staci:

hi, i want to join too <3

Hello!
Welcome to the club!

I wrote an article about the history of J-dramas, similar to my article "A Brief History of Chinese Dramas" but focusing on Japan instead of China.

Is anyone interested in reading the article and giving me feedback?  I'm hoping to get feedback from a few people before submitting it.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a link to the Google doc.

mjf314:

I wrote an article about the history of J-dramas, similar to my article "A Brief History of Chinese Dramas" but focusing on Japan instead of China.

Is anyone interested in reading the article and giving me feedback?  I'm hoping to get feedback from a few people before submitting it.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a link to the Google doc.

Hi, I would love to read it if you're still looking for a "beta reader".

kura2ninja:

Hi, I would love to read it if you're still looking for a "beta reader".

I sent you the link.  Thanks.

aneki:

I'd love to read if you're still looking for readers. : )) 

I'd love to join! Long live doramas!!! 🎌

mjf314:

I'm looking forward to reading the article!

Popcxqueen:

I'm looking forward to reading the article!

I'll probably submit the article in about 2 months (it's just about finished, but I want to watch a few more J-dramas before publishing it).

mjf314:

I'll probably submit the article in about 2 months (it's just about finished, but I want to watch a few more J-dramas before publishing it).

Looking forward to seeing it!

mjf314:

Let me know if you need more readers before you send it for publishing then!

hi, I was wondering, How do I submit a badge?

YuQ:

hi, I was wondering, How do I submit a badge?

Hello! You can submit it here in the forum but if you mean inserting an image into a post, use postimages.org and upload the badge, make sure "no expiration" is chosen, copy the "direct link" NOT just "link" because only the direct one works here, press the insert image icon which can be found here: 

Paste your link in the blank, click "insert" and it should work! :)

Popcxqueen:

Let me know if you need more readers before you send it for publishing then!

My original goal was 3 readers (which I already have), but I wouldn't mind a 4th reader.

Hi, can I join the club? I used to watch J-dramas years ago when I started watching K-dramas simultaneously, but I'm trying to get back into them.