chiha:

@laia Although I am unable to quote your post because of its length but I love your energy :D for now I keep the CW dramas on my profile. So many to keep track of XD posting about cw dramas regularly will keep us all updated

@laia and  @chiha welcome and thx for the ideas. I will have to think a bit about how to integrate that to the first post in the forum. I am also thinking about creating a second account name J-Drama-Club and integrating the watchlists there. However, I might only be able to do all of that next weekend.

Thank you for the input! I am so happy, that this is taking of so well ^-^ 

Dreamshake:

Would love to join this club too since I mostly watch Jdorama :)

Welcome Dreamshake! ^-^ 

chiha:

@laia Although I am unable to quote your post because of its length but I love your energy :D for now I keep the CW dramas on my profile. So many to keep track of XD posting about cw dramas regularly will keep us all updated

skfksgk thanks ;___;<3 

And that's great! I'm a whole mess, so I just go with the flow :'D. I just wanted to share a bit (too much) of my thoughts about how everyone can join freely in this club and also try make it more interactive and fun!

Pot-Pourri Haru:

@laia and  @chiha welcome and thx for the ideas. I will have to think a bit about how to integrate that to the first post in the forum. I am also thinking about creating a second account name J-Drama-Club and integrating the watchlists there. However, I might only be able to do all of that next weekend.

Thank you for the input! I am so happy, that this is taking of so well ^-^ 

Oh noo don't worry, take your time! Thanks for reading my ideas, but you literally made the club today, sorry if I made you feel a little overwhelmed hahaha //>//<//

laia:

skfksgk thanks ;___;<3 

And that's great! I'm a whole mess, so I just go with the flow :'D. I just wanted to share a bit (too much) of my thoughts about how everyone can join freely in this club and also try make it more interactive and fun!

I replied to you and chiha in tandem. What do you think about the idea I just posted in the feeds - the forum is nice, but will make it a bit hard to keep track because it is chronological and, the point of them is more texting to each other and submitting recs and ideas I guess. With a profile as a "mascot" we could organize some of the ideas you proposed easier... right? (https://mydramalist.com/profile/Pot-PourriHaru/feeds/Qkl2OH8

jj18:

Hi! Thanks. I just started and so far, its Koi wa Tsuzuko yo Doko Made Mo. Would appreciate some recommendations :)

Let us know the genre you like and the other members and me will do our best to rec ^-^

Pot-Pourri Haru:

I replied to you and chiha in tandem. What do you think about the idea I just posted in the feeds - the forum is nice, but will make it a bit hard to keep track because it is chronological and, the point of them is more texting to each other and submitting recs and ideas I guess. With a profile as a "mascot" we could organize some of the ideas you proposed easier... right? (https://mydramalist.com/profile/Pot-PourriHaru/feeds/Qkl2OH8

Idk much about clubs but this to me sounds pretty nice!!

And it is done: https://mydramalist.com/profile/JDoramaClub 

That will be our mascot. Please be patient with me, I'll update the description etc. in the coming week. Step by step. If you have suggestions for the profile pic let me know ^-^ 

There's a watchparty club specifically for jdramas if you check the forums in the section Japanese Dramas & Movies (where this topic was posted) but it's focussed on Discord instead of MDL. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/japanese-drama-movies/57865-the-j-dramas-watch-party-club

So if this is gonna be MDL focussed like you said in the intro then yeah its something new. I hope you're able to spread jdrama love on here ^^cause yeah it is underrepresented due to lower numbers of viewers in comparison to for example kdrama or others. Also I like the pastel green banner ❤ 

Pot-Pourri Haru:

yeah I was thinking about that. We could also use this forum so that you can keep track of the new members that may join in the future, while also leading them to the official one were we interact :D

Hello minna-san 😁 

Would like to join your humble club to casually lurk in the shadows & occasionally get/share info abt upcoming/airing/interesting Jdorama. ♥

Normie92:

Hello minna-san ? 

Would like to join your humble club to casually lurk in the shadows & occasionally get/share info abt upcoming/airing/interesting Jdorama. ♥

Irasshaimase Normie92! ^-^

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Irasshaimase Normie92! ^-^

Sankyuu. Glad to be here :3

I made these, um, icons? In the Thai club we put these on our profiles with links to the club as a sign of our membership. These can also be icons for the Dorama club profile made by Haru :)

These two are gifs 

The black one looks really fashy XD

I am also linking the postimages gallery which I'm using to host the images» here

@Pot-Pourri Haru can you add them (and any other banners submitted) to the front description just like the MDL Watch Challenge organisers do? It's easier to access for new comers :D