chiha:

I made these, um, icons? In the Thai club we put these on our profiles with links to the club as a sign of our membership. These can also be icons for the Dorama club profile made by Haru :)

These two are gifs 

The black one looks really fashy XD

woaah thank you so much !! The first flowery one it's so pretty and it has the colors of my profile akdkff I'm keeping it :D

Oooh, sign me up please. Thanks for making this happen @Pot-Pourri Haru.

And kudos to @chiha for the icons and @laia for the extensive ideas.

chiha:

I am also linking the postimages gallery which I'm using to host the images» here

@Pot-Pourri Haru can you add them (and any other banners submitted) to the front description just like the MDL Watch Challenge organisers do? It's easier to access for new comers :D

Thanks sunshine added mine (the second Gif) it looks kinda off in Dark mode but I love it!!

--Idea Maybe we do a Drama of the Month--And we can discuss it for those that have not seen it obviously. we would but discussion under spoilers.

kura2ninja:

Thanks a lot :)

Old_Anime_Lady:

Thanks sunshine added mine (the second Gif) it looks kinda off in Dark mode but I love it!!

Ugh I've been banging my head ever since I posted the images because I forgot to put them through the background remover :') thanks a lot OAL 

Hii! I would love to join! 

? First of all: You are all great!?
Thank you for the positive feedback and eager participation (and your patience)!

?  Second:
Mascot brainstorming tank has been opened check it out via my profile or (currently) in the feeds.
Deadline for Input is Friday, the 28th of October, 1800h EST.

? Third: 
(ノ*°▽°*) @Chiha T_T those badges are awesome!!!

Here are some banners that I made

kura2ninja:

Welcome! Glad to see you here ^-^

chiha:

I am also linking the postimages gallery which I'm using to host the images» here

@Pot-Pourri Haru can you add them (and any other banners submitted) to the front description just like the MDL Watch Challenge organisers do? It's easier to access for new comers :D

Adding them to the profile page: Done! <(^-^)>
Next: Adding them here to the front description.

Thank you so much chiha!!!

Old_Anime_Lady:

--Idea Maybe we do a Drama of the Month--And we can discuss it for those that have not seen it obviously. we would but discussion under spoilers.

I like that, once a month is realistic too. 

Kez:

Hii! I would love to join! 

Welcome new JDC Member! ^-^ What's your favorite dorama so far or one you would absolutely rec to everyone to watch? 

Mon:

How do I join?

By declaring that you want to join :D

Mon:

Here are some banners that I made

You ok with me adding them to the front page and on the mascot profile site?
They are pretty! especially the first one, that one is still on my twl :D