Hi everyone!

I'd like to join the club please ^^

I don't watch a lot of dramas lately (in a slump) but j-dramas are definitely the ones I enjoy watching the most and/or move me the most.

I'm really excited about this and thank you for taking the initiative. I love all the mascots designed by OAL and Chiha, but I'm particularly fond of the one from OAL with Fujisan and the big red sun in the background (on the left hand side).
Can we use anything posted here on our profiles - is that OK?

I am not watching any jdrama right now (yet plenty in my PTW) However I completed not long ago a little beaut called "140 ji no koi" it's 4 very short episode that I really recommend to everyone. You will literally be done in one hour (•‿•)
https://mydramalist.com/689363-140-ji-no-koi

I also love the idea of the mascot profile, will I be sent a friend request then, now that I mentioned I wanted to join the club?

Looking forward to all the discussions and interactions on here.

たのしみです!!  (=^・^=)

Hi there, I'd love be a part of this club. 

I recently got into jdoramas and I'm absolutely amazed at the vivid plots and pacing. Anything japanese is awesome, as they seem to make things with heart. I'm just a beginner and my current favourite is Watashitachi wa douka shiteru. 

I got inactive for a few days and missed this?! That's so cruel! I'd love to join! I've been waiting for a club like this 

Hi, I would like to join this club ❤  I have been on MDL since 2012 and don't remember seeing a club like this before so it's a great idea. I have added one of the banners to my profile so hope that's okay. 

I watch a mix from different countries but J-dramas are my main love ❤ Hopefully I can contribute with recommendations or any feedback/opinions. I also watch older dramas and movies. 

Currently watching: Carnation (Asadora)

Last few J-dramas I completed recently: 

Beach Boys (1997)

Garasu no Ashi (2015)

Cherry Magic (2020)

Runaway - Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni  (2011)

Last completed J-movie: We Made a Beautiful Bouquet (2021)

Beach boys was great and Runaway had its moments.  I am watching Otomen  right now

Winnie:

Hi, I would like to join this club ❤  I have been on MDL since 2012 and don't remember seeing a club like this before so it's a great idea. I have added one of the banners to my profile so hope that's okay. 

I watch a mix from different countries but J-dramas are my main love ❤ Hopefully I can contribute with recommendations or any feedback/opinions. I also watch older dramas and movies. 

Beach Boys (1997)

Garasu no Ashi (2015)

Cherry Magic (2020)

Last completed J-movie: We Made a Beautiful Bouquet (2021)

Old_Anime_Lady:

Beach boys was great and Runaway had its moments.  I am watching Otomen  right now

I liked the friendships presented in Beach Boys but it wasn't enough to keep my interest maintained through some of it. Anyway I'm glad I watched it and it was the chance to see Takenouchi Yutaka which is always an incentive :)

Old_Anime_Lady:

here Are 3 images I made they are only 500x500 but if you like them I can make them any size and add text.  I kinda like the middle one for JFC's Fan club Avatar since good luck Nekos are everywhere.  But the Kabuki masks represent "Drama". So I don't know if they are even good.

Thanks! Do you want to add them to the mascot challenge? https://mydramalist.com/profile/JDoramaClub/feeds/qNxrrCp

My thoughts:
1) Slight issues with it, from my point of view: The rising sun on a white flag is the flag Japan used during the 2 WW. Also, while we associate all the things depicted on this one with Japan it is a bit heavy with the clichés.
2) I like this one best and would strongly suggest it for the "mascot challenge" ^-^
3) Kabuki as you said, is theater... however the masks are also used in Shinto dances... so I dunno :D The layout is great however, I really love this one. 

Mon:

I'm in!

Welcome ! ^-^

WandereR:

Hi everyone! ...(* ̄0 ̄)ノ

This looks awesome and I'd love to be a part of it, if you'd have me :D

I'm currently watching 2 asadoras - Okaeri Mone and Amachan.

I completed a few J-dramas earlier this year, including a taiga - Yae no Sakura.

Although I haven't watched that many, I find J-dramaland very unique and enchanting indeed with its variety of content and themes :)

Of course! Glad you joined & welcome to the JDC :D 

kay:

I’d love to join!!

Well welcome then! Have a great time ^-^

Ray:

Hello~

I would love to be part of this club, I haven't watched a lot of J-dramas, but this year I've been paying more attention to them and trying to watch them as much as I can.  

I have 2 J-dramas in my CWL, Hyochakusha (Saitoh Takumi looks great here ;p)  and Super Rich. 

Welcome to the club Ray! :D 

Annie:

Hi everyone!

I'd like to join the club please ^^

I don't watch a lot of dramas lately (in a slump) but j-dramas are definitely the ones I enjoy watching the most and/or move me the most.

I'm really excited about this and thank you for taking the initiative. I love all the mascots designed by OAL and Chiha, but I'm particularly fond of the one from OAL with Fujisan and the big red sun in the background (on the left hand side).
Can we use anything posted here on our profiles - is that OK?

I am not watching any jdrama right now (yet plenty in my PTW) However I completed not long ago a little beaut called "140 ji no koi" it's 4 very short episode that I really recommend to everyone. You will literally be done in one hour (•‿•)
https://mydramalist.com/689363-140-ji-no-koi

I also love the idea of the mascot profile, will I be sent a friend request then, now that I mentioned I wanted to join the club?

Looking forward to all the discussions and interactions on here.

たのしみです!!  (=^・^=)

Welcome to the Club Annie! :D
楽しんで来てください ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Mhm I like the idea of the mascot sending the friend request, buuuut the mascot is a bit overwhelmed rn and it would help a lot if you could ping it or if you don't mind waiting a bit it will get to you on it's own. I'll try to pick up the idea however ^-^

So far I've askes Chiha and Mon if I could share their creations on the front page as well as on the mascots profile, they agreed so I am sure that you can use all their designs.

@Old_Anime_Lady are you ok with it too?  

Ryuke:

Hi there, I'd love be a part of this club. 

I recently got into jdoramas and I'm absolutely amazed at the vivid plots and pacing. Anything japanese is awesome, as they seem to make things with heart. I'm just a beginner and my current favourite is Watashitachi wa douka shiteru. 

Welcome to the JDC Ryuke!

I really really want to watch Watashitachi wa douka shiteru  too! Hope I'll get to it next week ^-^

Ashu :

I got inactive for a few days and missed this?! That's so cruel! I'd love to join! I've been waiting for a club like this 

Welcome Ashu! Enjoy and have fun ^-^

Winnie:

Beach Boys (1997)

Garasu no Ashi (2015)

Cherry Magic (2020)

Last completed J-movie: We Made a Beautiful Bouquet (2021)

Hi Winnie! And a warm welcome to the JDC!
Using the banners is absolutely ok ^^