Pot-Pourri Haru:

You ok with me adding them to the front page and on the mascot profile site?
They are pretty! especially the first one, that one is still on my twl :D 

Of course :)

Pot-Pourri Haru:

By declaring that you want to join :D

I'm in!

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Welcome new JDC Member! ^-^ What's your favorite dorama so far or one you would absolutely rec to everyone to watch? 

Thanks! ^^ as of the recent dramas I’ve watched, I recommend Komi-san, which is relatable and wholesome. I’m also watching Saiai, a mystery drama which is my favorite genre :) What about your favorites?

@ Pot-Pourri Haru  It seems you needed some more badges, so I made some.

@chiha I'm useless whenever trying to edit images on my profile and after too many failed attempts I finally put one of your banners I mencioned earlier in my profile and I'm so in love with it !! //>/_/<//

Thanks you so much again :D!!!

So a couple questions:

- Whenever we have a question (for people noob at clubs like me) where should we ask them? Here? Also what about conversations that don't fit "currently watching" or "drama of the month" or "recs" or any of the topics specified in the front page (but are related to Jdrama)?  

- Should the members of the club add the mascot as a friend? Or it doesn't work that way...

I'm clueless ಥ‿ಥ sorry

here Are 3 images I made they are only 500x500 but if you like them I can make them any size and add text.  I kinda like the middle one for JFC's Fan club Avatar since good luck Nekos are everywhere.  But the Kabuki masks represent "Drama". So I don't know if they are even good.

Old_Anime_Lady:

here Are 3 images I made they are only 500x500 but if you like them I can make them any size and add text.  I kinda like the middle one for JFC's Fan club Avatar since good luck Nekos are everywhere.  But the Kabuki masks represent "Drama". So I don't know if they are even good.

Oh, I like the one in the middle. It's like the cats are calling drama watchers to Japanese dramaland or something.

@  Mon: Thanks for making the banners and badges. They're lovely.

Hi everyone! ...(* ̄0 ̄)ノ

This looks awesome and I'd love to be a part of it, if you'd have me :D

I'm currently watching 2 asadoras - Okaeri Mone and Amachan.

I completed a few J-dramas earlier this year, including a taiga - Yae no Sakura.

Although I haven't watched that many, I find J-dramaland very unique and enchanting indeed with its variety of content and themes :)

I’d love to join!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I just finished a rewatch of An Incurable Case of Love! Now I'm working on binging Kanojo wa Kirei datta,  Kikazura Koi ni wa Riyuu ga Atte, and Kieta Hatsukoi!

Old_Anime_Lady:

here Are 3 images I made they are only 500x500 but if you like them I can make them any size and add text.  I kinda like the middle one for JFC's Fan club Avatar since good luck Nekos are everywhere.  But the Kabuki masks represent "Drama". So I don't know if they are even good.

Omg so cute >-< 🌼

laia:

@chiha I'm useless whenever trying to edit images on my profile and after too many failed attempts I finally put one of your banners I mencioned earlier in my profile and I'm so in love with it !! //>/_/<//

Thanks you so much again :D!!!

Just checked out your profile, your editing looks great :)

MrHyde:

So a couple questions:

- Whenever we have a question (for people noob at clubs like me) where should we ask them? Here? Also what about conversations that don't fit "currently watching" or "drama of the month" or "recs" or any of the topics specified in the front page (but are related to Jdrama)?  

- Should the members of the club add the mascot as a friend? Or it doesn't work that way...

I'm clueless ಥ‿ಥ sorry

So far everything is being talked out here XD just pitch in. I did add the mascot as a friend, it's easier than using the search user option everytime. Also the mascot replied to my comment saying that their profile looked lonely c:

And these are the last of it~ 

And this time I remembered to make the background transparent for dark mode users :p

Iwata Takanori
Kaya Kiyohara
Hamabe Minami
Machida Keita
Kamishiraishi Mone
Satoh Takeru
Yukie Nakama

For High&Low fans

Hello~

I would love to be part of this club, I haven't watched a lot of J-dramas, but this year I've been paying more attention to them and trying to watch them as much as I can.  

I have 2 J-dramas in my CWL, Hyochakusha (Saitoh Takumi looks great here ;p)  and Super Rich. 

Ray:

Hello~

I would love to be part of this club, I haven't watched a lot of J-dramas, but this year I've been paying more attention to them and trying to watch them as much as I can.  

I have 2 J-dramas in my CWL, Hyochakusha (Saitoh Takumi looks great here ;p)  and Super Rich. 

I'm watching Super Rich too! I mean, I can't not watch Super Rich, the cast after all... And I loved the actress in the first episode!