Old_Anime_Lady:

Ok I write All Japanese articles so  here is a link to all of them over the past 4  years I have been here
https://mydramalist.com/profile/OldAnimeLady/articles
Currently watching
https://mydramalist.com/16585-juhan-shuttai

Perfect, added the link to your articles - thank you so much! I am unsure on and if we should integrate the current watchlists in the description of the club. What do you think? 

Pot-Pourri Haru:
So welcome to the JDC ^-^

Thanks!

Idk whether to join or not, I have barely watched any dorama, but I've been meaning to get into them for the longest time!

The thing is the genre I'm most into and the kind of plot and characters that I like and enjoy are not usual in doramas (I think) so I'm always unsure whether I might ever get into them... but I want to XD I think possible part of the problem is lack of exposure though...

Anyhow I like the idea of joining since I'm not part of any of the other clubs and it might incentivize me to finally delve into it but what if finally doesn't become my thing >.<

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Perfect, added the link to your articles - thank you so much! I am unsure on and if we should integrate the current watchlists in the description of the club. What do you think? 

Just let people post what they are watching like the Anime threads and just chat about what they are watching

MrHyde:

Idk whether to join or not, I have barely watched any dorama, but I've been meaning to get into them for the longest time!

The thing is the genre I'm most into and the kind of plot and characters that I like and enjoy are not usual in doramas (I think) so I'm always unsure whether I might ever get into them... but I want to XD I think possible part of the problem is lack of exposure though...

Anyhow I like the idea of joining since I'm not part of any of the other clubs and it might incentivize me to finally delve into it but what if finally doesn't become my thing >.<

Well maybe I should add, that leaving is not a problem if you notice that the club isn't for you. Joining is not a formal obligation to stay forever :D
Check out the watchlist of Old_Anime_Lady. She has a lot of Dorama on her belt. Also let us know what kind of stuff you like? An easy romcom could be Hotaru no hikari for example. 

I'd love to be part of this group.  I just began watching doramas.  So far I'm loving them. TIA

jj18:

I'd love to be part of this group.  I just began watching doramas.  So far I'm loving them. TIA

Welcome jj18! Which one is your favorite so far? 

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Well maybe I should add, that leaving is not a problem if you notice that the club isn't for you. Joining is not a formal obligation to stay forever :D
Check out the watchlist of Old_Anime_Lady. She has a lot of Dorama on her belt. Also let us know what kind of stuff you like? An easy romcom could be Hotaru no hikari for example. 

Yeah that's also true XD just saying, I'm pretty much a noob, but yeah I'd love to join then ^.^

I'll check her list and keep your recommendation in mind, thanks ^.^ In fact I have a list where I've been adding all the japanese titles that have sparked my interest or that I think could fit my taste better, but I've yet to try any of those

Hey! I would love to be a part of this club. Would you please add me? :)

This is me thinking too much and being overexcited so you're so welcome to agree or disagree, or suggesting more things to make my simple ideas better :D

I've been thinking we can add a timetable for those who want to see which jdramas are currently airing.

Also, as not everyone who joins may have watched more than 20 jdramas (which is still okay :D), we could make a table with the TOP10 or 15 jdramas in MDL, and also a TOP10 or 15 highly rated jdramas, so anyone can enter comfortably into this world.

Weekly CW

To have some organisation, we can share what we are currently watching or recently started an specific day of the week (Monday?). While the other days, anyone can share what have we finished and our thoughts on that, whether you liked it or not. This doesn't need to be said, but every opinion must be respected.

We could put it like this (in any format, show us how creative you are!)

1. Title of the drama (+share the link)
  2. Main cast
  3. Genres
  4. What did you liked (or disliked) about it
  5. Final rating

This might help people to get over a drama slump, or simply find something that suits their tastes.

Actor/ess of the month

As for some suggestions, I was thinking that we could have a something like an Actress or Actor of the month. Anyone who wants to do it is very welcome to share it. It could be something like this:

1. You present the actor/actress
  2. You explaining briefly how which work made you love him/her
  3. Finally, share 3 works from them you'd like to recommend to the members of the club.

(again, any presentation is great, from a minimalistic to an outlandish one). This can be done on the first 7 days of every months so anyone who wants to do it can be sure they don't miss it.

We can put a reply that organizes which actors have been talked about, so we don't repeat ourselves too much. However if you want to share three different works from an actor/ess that's already been talked about you are free to do it!

Monthly favourite or highest rated drama

Another suggestions I would like to share is that we can also share our favourite drama or our highest rated drama of every month. Dramas can be repeated as we're gonna be sharing our own opinions. Same as the last suggestion, it would be very simple:

1. You present the drama (genres, episodes, main cast)
  2. You explain to us what did you liked or disliked about it
  3. Rewatch value (as it's a drama you really liked)

And the last one. Sorry for making it too long. 

Monthly OSTs

We can share our monthly favourite 3 OSTs. They don't need to be from a drama you've seen in the month, but something you simply wanna share because you've been listening to them a lot, or because they were impactful at some point that you just feel like sharing it. Simple as always:

1. OST
  2. Drama where it comes from
  3. Whether you liked or not that drama

(you are free to share 2 or 3 OSTs from the same drama, you'll simply list them and finally share if you liked that drama or not!) We can even make a playlist from our participations!

And it's not like we need to worry, we're free to participate or not in every, some or any of these ones!

Okay, that's it, thanks you reading all of this and sorry again if there are any typos or anything :')

Great, finally a club I can fully be a part of. I would love to make some banners and badges for this club too, low quality smurfs coming up sooon XD I expect to make more than 50% of them about Kaya Kiyohara though ;)

@laia Although I am unable to quote your post because of its length but I love your energy :D for now I keep the CW dramas on my profile. So many to keep track of XD posting about cw dramas regularly will keep us all updated

Would love to join this club too since I mostly watch Jdorama :)

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Welcome jj18! Which one is your favorite so far? 

Hi! Thanks. I just started and so far, its Koi wa Tsuzuko yo Doko Made Mo. Would appreciate some recommendations :)

EnigmaticAddict:

Hey! I would love to be a part of this club. Would you please add me? :)

Welcome to the club! You're declaration of wanting to be a member made you one ^-^