bukz:

Hi..I love to join.

And you are IN! 

Hi :D Welcome to the club.

Do we have a Japanese drama watch challenge? I would be interested in something like that

Sakamichi:

Do we have a Japanese drama watch challenge? I would be interested in something like that

As far as I know we don't have a Japanese Drama Watch Challenge but it would be great to have one. ^.^

I made a couple more badges for the club and wanted to share them with all of you. :) 

Dark Mode Version
Light Mode Version

OMG these are gorgeous, I want all of them xD

These are really nice :D

Can we use them on our profiles? With creedit, of course!

JulyMoon:

I made a couple more badges for the club and wanted to share them with all of you. :) 

Jelena Petrovic:

OMG these are gorgeous, I want all of them xD

Thanks! ❤ 

Thyella:
These are really nice :D

Can we use them on our profiles? With creedit, of course!

Absolutely! That's why I shared them here so everyone can use them. :) 

i have no idea if i commented on here some time ago, in that case: here i am again, me wanna joinnnn

Dai:

i have no idea if i commented on here some time ago, in that case: here i am again, me wanna joinnnn

And you are in! Welcome to the club :)

Thyella:

And you are in! Welcome to the club :)

Thanks a lot :D 

Btw, do you guys have a discord server? Came across the BL lovers club in the forums and they had one. If there's none... count that in as a suggestion hehe

Hello there, I'd love to join! 

Arclei:

Hello there, I'd love to join! 

Welcome! My Jdrama mutuals  😊

Dai:

Thanks a lot :D 

Btw, do you guys have a discord server? Came across the BL lovers club in the forums and they had one. If there's none... count that in as a suggestion hehe

I believe this club doesn't have a discord server..maybe someday someone could create one

Can make it but I would need a moderator i can't police it.  there is an MDL Discord with Japanese sections
https://discord.gg/582v7uxk (posted 6/2/ 24) will expire in 7 days.
I would prefer we all hang there as they already have a good vetting system in place

You just have to link your MDL Profile when you join and easy peasy lemon squeezy we are together.

From their website:

Welcome back to JAPANESE FILM FESTIVAL ONLINE! The Japan Foundation holds its third edition, the largest one ever for a month. A variety of 23 films will be delivered during the first two weeks, followed by two TV drama series for the subsequent two weeks. These will be streamed for free with subtitles in up to 16 languages, available in up to 27 countries/regions. 

https://watch.jff.jpf.go.jp/page/jffonline2024/

(To be clear - 23 films from 5th June - 19th June noon JST (which is the 18th for some of us)
+ two 10 episode drama series from 19th June - 3rd July noon JST (so the 2nd for some of us).

I made a thread to get the word out, we could also use it for discussion or to share recs and opinions. Here's my MDL list for the festival, to make it easy to add them to your list, read synopses and all that.