the only thing that would have made the ending of final stage better would be a nao-akiyama kiss.
boutux wrote: the only thing that would have made the ending of final stage better would be a nao-akiyama kiss.

I like to pretend they walked off screen and sucked each other's faces off. But that's just me.
lol. that cracked me up like u would not believe. :D
jeanie65jh wrote: I like to pretend they walked off screen and sucked each other's faces off. But that's just me.

I guess that's what happened...

Maybe he got tired of Nao's naitivite....lol
LisNoir wrote: I guess that's what happened... Maybe he got tired of Nao's naitivite....lol

Maybe! In that case, I feel that Akiyama-san should come to St. Louis and possibly meet a bottle blonde, green eyed white girl who is anything but naive. (I'll break the news of my boyfriend and child very gently. or maybe I'll just lie! bwah!)
They released a trailer for the new movie "Liar Game-Reborn"

OH, Gawd...this girl has that Loser-baka-Nao vibe....lol

But it's Akiyama-san!!!!

Thanks for posting that Kawai <3
Akiyama-san! When is this being released? Why do I live in the USA? I want to see it NOW!
and also I would like to add... Hard Romanticker came out 11/26... Afro Tanaka comes out soon, then the historical jdrama Shota is in premiers in January! Then Liar Game - Reborn. Who else is loving this Absolute GLUT of SHOTA-KUN?! It can't be just me!
jeanie65jh wrote: and also I would like to add... Hard Romanticker came out 11/26... Afro Tanaka comes out soon, then the historical jdrama Shota is in premiers in January! Then Liar Game - Reborn. Who else is loving this Absolute GLUT of SHOTA-KUN?! It can't be just me!

I'm going to overdose on Shota-kun and I don't mind one bit! :D
LisNoir wrote: OH, Gawd...this girl has that Loser-baka-Nao vibe....lol

But it's Akiyama-san!!!!

Thanks for posting that Kawai <3

LOL!!!
My impression is, this is an Akiyama-based plot, the girl is just a theatrical mean to an end, for instance to make Akiyama join a game he would otherwise leave alone.
This is why Nao isn't involved (apart from the real reason that kept Erika Toda away from the film).
For this plot device to work, the girl must necessarily be a naive/baka one.

I WILL endure for the sake of Akiyama, of course. And for the sake of the game, which seems intriguing. :)
amrita828 wrote: LOL!!!
My impression is, this is an Akiyama-based plot, the girl is just a theatrical mean to an end, for instance to make Akiyama join a game he would otherwise leave alone.
This is why Nao isn't involved (apart from the real reason that kept Erika Toda away from the film).
For this plot device to work, the girl must necessarily be a naive/baka one.

I WILL endure for the sake of Akiyama, of course. And for the sake of the game, which seems intriguing. :)

what kept Erica Toda away from the film? Just curious.

I WILL endure for Akiyama-san as well! I love the look of the sets. I love that strange messed up carnival fun house look and feeling.
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm ready for the movie! Where is it??? I'm having Akiyama-san withdrawal!

I know...that trailer...I want to watch it over and over! I'm such a freak. Damn you Shota...why do you have to look so damn beautiful in that trailer?!
Can someone add the new movie to the DB.