Names
Main Title: Hotaru no Hikari
Native title: ホタルノヒカリ
Also Known as: Glow of Fireflies

Synopsis(for season 1):
Hotaru works for a famous interior design company. It's a glamorous job but Hotaru's private life is totally the opposite of glamorous. She lives alone, and when she isn't working she's mostly lazing about her rented house in training wear. She's not interested in men. In fact, she isn't interested in anything. "I'd rather lay around than fool around," is her motto. Her landlord is a bar owner, and one day his son, who has just separated from his wife, comes to inspect the rental property, not knowing that someone is living there. He is shocked at the mess, but not as shocked as Hotaru. He turns out to be her boss, Takano.

Cast:

Ayase Haruka
Fujiki Naohito
Kato Kazuki
Kuninaka Ryoko
Maruyama Tomomi
Yoshida Riko

MDL Links:
Season 1: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/74/hotaru-no-hikari
Season 2: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/75/hotaru-no-hikari-2
Movie(airing in 2012): http://mydramalist.com/japanese-movie/3451/hotaru-no-hikari
If it helps I have seen the first 4 episodes and am looking for eps 5 and on.
Are the links at DC broken?
I don't think it's them lol I think it's me. For whatever reason I can't load myspace vids. I tried to search for a solution, i have the most recent flashplayer, I've tried loading them in chrome, firefox, and IE. It shouldn't be blocked in my region, so i'm at a loss as to how to fix it.
oh, and the other links listed are all veoh links that aren't working either :(
DramaCrazy has a Dailymotion video listed. Does that not work for you? All the sites I've looked on for it have Dailymotion, Veoh, and Myspace links.

The last link on DramaCrazy for Veoh [5th mirror] also works [just checked]. For Veoh [if you don't have it] you have to download their video player in order to play more than 5 minutes of a video.
Hi,
thanks for responding. What episode were you looking at? I need ep 5.
These are what are listed for 5
Alternate Hotaru no Hikari Episode 5 Streams
Watch with English Subs (Fast Mirror) Parts: 1 234Report? by: KcBleach <-----Myspace
Watch with English Subs (Fast Mirror) Report? by: CalvinChenLove1 <-------veoh
Watch with English Subs (Fast Mirror) Report? by: clairethere<-------veoh
Watch with English Subs (Fast Mirror) Report? by: briaferx<-------veoh
Non-English Release Below:
Watch with French Subs (Wat) Parts: 1 23Report? by: dardnom <----- don't know french lol

Have checked on a couple of other sites, but they all seem to link to the myspace one.

Thanks again for the help
I was looking at episode one, didn't see above that you were requesting for episode 5

I looked on DramaCrazy at those links, that's weird the Myspace link doesn't work for you [does for me].

I found the episode on Veoh here

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v1573255MN4GMXWR?h1=Hotaru+No+Hikari+05

Hope that helps!
Thank you SO much!!!
I really appreciate the help!
Take care and have a great day!
Your welcome (: Glad to help!
Finally done watching Hotaru no Hikari I, next season II.

I love the season I ep.6: when the 2 men drop dead drunk & Hotaru must take care of them: 1. Hide the Otaku-san. |2. Pretend to be graceful at home (avoid being himono-onna) |3. The manager gets drunk & think Hotaru as his wife [really dame funny scene]: "Miyuki, you're got fat" ---> fat bcoz he's on her lap & ..... :D
The manager is not an Otaku-san, but she lied to her bf :p

Love the ep.7: When she takes care of The Manager's sickness, she said: "Practice..... Practice..." & You'll ROFL with her innocent but unavoidable act

Luv ep.8 too :D

So sweet having someone like that :)
I just finished it too! It was very cute! I really like the manager - so adorable!! I thought the other guy was WAY too immature to be a good balance to her lol - he was like a 5 year old sometimes, make a weird face and then run away. I'm going to watch the 2nd one too! Decided to skip over and watch hana kimi remake first b/c they finally finished subbing, but it's not that great :(
glad I finally got to see this!
Changed the first post to make this a discussion of the show. Also added info and here is a trailer for the new movie:
i want her house. i want her porch. i really like to sit outside and drink beer and that proch looks like the perfect place to do it.
One of my favourites because it brings back summer and it is lovable. I really like those two, Buchou and Amemiya. I'll be looking forward to the movie./..even though I am not quite sure of it. i mean what? They're going to rome and will be having yet another third wheels interfering? Come on, Mukai was enough in Hotaru no hikari 2. I just don't think they can make the stiory fresh once more, so I have mixed feelings about this..but even so the two of them will probably be just as lovable as ever. And yeah, that porch is just very cosy. And Haruka Ayase does a spelndid job as Hotaru. I had a look at the manga once and I do appreciate Fujiki Naohito as the manager too. It just wouldn't work otherwise.