LisNoir wrote: ---->I don't...lol I don't condone cheating under any circumstances unless the other person cheated first...Then get revenge and even then I would rather just dump the person.

LOL..---> she just did it again...she's officially a bitch lol...i'm just waiting for the love to blossom between the leads..i hope it doesn't happen on the 10th episode..i'm tired of waiting already (only on my 3rd episode btw)..lol <---
kamz wrote: LOL..---> she just did it again...she's officially a bitch lol...i'm just waiting for the love to blossom between the leads..i hope it doesn't happen on the 10th episode..i'm tired of waiting already (only on my 3rd episode btw)..lol <---

---->Yes, I believe once is a mistake...but she did it repeatedly.
<---- I can't say more because you are only on Ep. 3...lol
Bladey wrote: Mhmm, I sorta agree. But I always think this is so against what they are used to and they are too shy and I"m kind of feeling bad for them which interferes with the watching of the drama. Maybe not the younger ones but certainly the older generation. Unless maybe they want to do thos to leave this more conservative image behind?

I understand your point, but let me assure you Asians kiss just the same as anyone else in real life. What we call French kiss might just as well be called Planet Kiss, LOL.
This said, I know that when young idols are involved, they never show anything even slightly near to improper, but when, say, two 30 year old people kiss as if they had been glued by the lips per mistake it makes me laugh.

But enough with my complains. I'd like to say my piece about the white spoilers, hehe:

Some cheatings are very useful, mostly when they happen in dramas. Naoki's the type of character that would never in a 100 years doubt the luke warm relationship he has with Natsuki. He would go on and on thinking she's the best he can get. Natsuki's doing him a favour - of course without knowing it yet. ;)
kamz wrote: i like the friend too and i'm only on my 2nd episode lol...so i get to see a real kiss eh?!! i'm all the more excited now teeheehee ..i too like dramas/movies based on sports..esp. the ones with underdogs..i'm enjoying it so far..you could say this is my first jdrama..although i have watched Oshin but that was like eons ago when i was a little kid so it probably doesn't count lol..i tried watching Y.N.Shichi Henge but dropped it after the 1st episode..hopefully this drama won't share the same fate hahaha

Kamz, I'm afraid I'm repeating myself here, but I need to stress this, so please forgive me: You truly started with the very wrong one! Yamato Nadeshiko etc. is such a silly drama, badly acted on top of it. It pains me that clever people who may appreciate Japanese dramas are deterred because they have started with the wrongest things. Buzzer beat is definitely a nicer drama, although I personally think there are a lot which are way better. Since lately there has been a revival of Love Shuffle (lol), I humbly suggest you give that one a try. I can't imagine you would regret it. :D
Sorry for intruding. :P
don't worry about it amrita..i totally appreciate your intrusion lol...and i value your recommendations as your reviews have been quite helpful to me in the past :)....i just completed Buzzer Beat and totally loved it (thanks to Lis-ssi..this drama made my heart flutter so many times, i was like "kyaaaaaaa" all the time hehehe)..i have Love Shuffle in the ptw list but i'm thinking i'll go with Nagareboshi before that...i'm planning to watch K & J drama alongside henceforth..omo, look what have you all made of me!!...i've changed beyond recognition now lol...i had vowed to watch only kdramas till the day i die but thanks to mdl'ers i'm watching kpop and now jdramas too...lol..not bad though..totally loving it hahahaha
I've been wanting to watch this drama for awhile now, but I seem to keep putting it on hold for other dramas. *sigh* So much to see, not enough hours in the day.
kamz wrote: don't worry about it amrita..i totally appreciate your intrusion lol...and i value your recommendations as your reviews have been quite helpful to me in the past :)....i just completed Buzzer Beat and totally loved it (thanks to Lis-ssi..this drama made my heart flutter so many times, i was like "kyaaaaaaa" all the time hehehe)..i have Love Shuffle in the ptw list but i'm thinking i'll go with Nagareboshi before that...i'm planning to watch K & J drama alongside henceforth..omo, look what have you all made of me!!...i've changed beyond recognition now lol...i had vowed to watch only kdramas till the day i die but thanks to mdl'ers i'm watching kpop and now jdramas too...lol..not bad though..totally loving it hahahaha

Oh! I just finished Nagareboshi. You want be disappointed. And I liked Buzzer Beat a lot too.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Oh! I just finished Nagareboshi. You want be disappointed. And I liked Buzzer Beat a lot too.

thanks SIASJ..i actually ended up started Nodame Cantabile lol
kamz wrote: thanks SIASJ..i actually ended up started Nodame Cantabile lol

lol well that one great too! It's one of my favs.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: lol well that one great too! It's one of my favs.

i'm not into manga and anime..hopefully i'll get used to loud characters and exaggerated expressions with few more episodes lol...for now it all looks a bit caricatur(ish) :D
kamz wrote: i'm not into manga and anime..hopefully i'll get used to loud characters and exaggerated expressions with few more episodes lol...for now it all looks a bit caricatur(ish) :D

Ack! That's what makes it great. If you don't like that then you may not like the show. You might should have watched Nagareboshi.
Buzzer Beat is one of my fav dramas back when I was a drama novice!

The OST was great, my friend and me dl the whole Ost to realize that the most important part was not included! B`z song is really not in the OST.
akai-kitsune wrote: Buzzer Beat is one of my fav dramas back when I was a drama novice!

The OST was great, my friend and me dl the whole Ost to realize that the most important part was not included! B`z song is really not in the OST.

I liked Buzzer Beat, hated the song. It never grew on me like most Japanese songs tend to do...lol
kamz wrote: don't worry about it amrita..i totally appreciate your intrusion lol...and i value your recommendations as your reviews have been quite helpful to me in the past :)....i just completed Buzzer Beat and totally loved it (thanks to Lis-ssi..this drama made my heart flutter so many times, i was like "kyaaaaaaa" all the time hehehe)..i have Love Shuffle in the ptw list but i'm thinking i'll go with Nagareboshi before that...i'm planning to watch K & J drama alongside henceforth..omo, look what have you all made of me!!...i've changed beyond recognition now lol...i had vowed to watch only kdramas till the day i die but thanks to mdl'ers i'm watching kpop and now jdramas too...lol..not bad though..totally loving it hahahaha

huh? excuse moi i think it was ME that started watching BB first & raving about it lol mainly cos of Yamapi hehehe

Anyway now that i hv finally finished the drama i can come here & read this thread.....well I agree with Rita its not the best but its ok i liked the sport/basketball aspect to it...Naoki was a bit too "limp" as a hero to really float my boat. The ending was total Gorgonzola (cheesy)....my fave J-drama is still Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (THNK) - thanks for the recommendation Rita :)

I liked the secondary characters Mai & her BF were cute. I also liked the bitchy ex-girlfriend i found her machinations amusing without her it wld hv been quite a dull drama.

The theme song is quite catchy but not tempted to DL like lost OST in K-dramas.

Ok i have Liar Game 2 to watch & i think someone recommended Kursogi as well.

LisNoir wrote: I liked Buzzer Beat, hated the song. It never grew on me like most Japanese songs tend to do...lol
lis, I loved the song more than the drama itself!