MDL Info Link[/URL]

Nobuta wo Produce(野ブタ。をプロデュース Nobuta. wo Purodyūsu) is a Japanese drama produced and aired in 2005 by NTV. The television show is based on the book of the same name by Gen Shiraiwa. The story follows the high school lives of Kiritani and Kusano as they attempt to make a shy Kotani into the most popular girl in school.

[U]Main Cast

-Kazuya Kamenashi as Shūji Kiritani
-Tomohisa Yamashita as Akira Kusano
-Maki Horikita as Nobuko Kotani

I was wondering why no one had made a thread for this drama yet since it's seems like it's very popular.

My favorite character was Akira *kon kon*

Who loves, or doesn't love, this drama?
I love this drama even though I didn´t really like the ending.It was ok but not my "perfect" ending that I imagined. But the main leads were playing really good and the plot was very interesting,too;)
I have an habit to concentrate myself on the first main lead.In this drama it seemed to be Shuji ;)
But when the drama progresses.....I found Akira so admirable that I hoped him and the girl to get together^^
I really love this drama and it definitely is worth to rewatch( It really is one my very few dramas which I watched many times;) ).
I loved this drama! *Kon Kon*

Yamapi was great, I loved the catchphrases! And the bromance was definitely very noticeable haha.

@LisNoir Do you have an favorite scene in the drama?
(MAY CONTAIN SPOILER) My favorite scene is with the dating contest where the boy accepts the girls confession or not),and I love the Nobuta Power move :D ^^
Crazy4You wrote: I loved this drama! *Kon Kon*

Yamapi was great, I loved the catchphrases! And the bromance was definitely very noticeable haha.

HAHAHA when the teacher came and they both so ehhhhhh???! :D
Mirichan wrote: HAHAHA when the teacher came and they both so ehhhhhh???! :D

Hahaha loved it! xD

And Yamapi's boxing in the background to try to look manly :p
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha loved it! xD

And Yamapi's boxing in the background to try to look manly :p

hahaha really hirilous :D
Mirichan wrote: hahaha really hirilous :D

But somewhat cuuute too~ <3
i love love love this drama!!
this is the first yamapi's drama i watched, and then i watched his other dramas then started become jdrama addict..:D
PinkDiamond wrote: High Five Lis! Nubuto wo Produce is great! Akira is awesome and he says the most random things!

I think I watched this after Buzzer Beat because I had fell in love with Yamapi.

same here PD..hi5! lol...i fell for Yamapi in BB which is why i decided to watch NWP..although i liked BB better, this wasn't so bad either
I watched Nobuta after YNSH because I liked Kame in that one, so I looked up more dramas with him in them. But I totally ended up loving Akira <3...lol
LisNoir wrote: I watched Nobuta after YNSH because I liked Kame in that one, so I looked up more dramas with him in them. But I totally ended up loving Akira <3...lol

Akira SHOCK!!! ^_^
kamz wrote: Akira SHOCK!!! ^_^

PinkDiamond wrote: I love when Akira says: "Why are you so mad? Are you getting enough calcium?" LOL. Really? Who says crazy stuff like that? hahaha

All those little crazy things made me love that character! :D