Jeaniessi wrote: I think 3 is up now! Nice.

Oh, good! I hope they keep coming quickly!
4 is actually up. Is this any good?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: 4 is actually up. Is this any good?

Awesome! The subs are coming quicker now. I might start it later today.
Hi everyone, I have been waiting for the english subs of the 6th episode onwards (they have already shown up to the 12th episode in Japan) of this drama on d-addicts but there is still no sign of them. Does anyone know if there is any other site where I could find them? It is sad that we have to wait so much to carry on watching such a beautiful drama.
I'm guessing "no" is the answer, but I still wanted to ask: Has anyone watched this with subs somewhere? For some reason I just remembered that I watched the beginning of the first episode, and then I stopped because I realized I could only find 5 out of 50 episodes.
lily_b wrote: I'm guessing "no" is the answer, but I still wanted to ask: Has anyone watched this with subs somewhere? For some reason I just remembered that I watched the beginning of the first episode, and then I stopped because I realized I could only find 5 out of 50 episodes.

I just gave up on this .. It cracked me up how we were all clamboring for it almost 2 years ago now. At the time the subs just ground to a halt. I don't know where you could watch subbed/streaming but I am sure AT or Daddicts may have it for download. I have seen it in places as DVD box set for sale.
there's no sub for over eps 5? this dorama very interisting because i like the story