CrazyAngel wrote: You absolutely have to watch Buzzer Beat, Kurosagi and Proposal Daisakusen!! His characters are so different, I think it's amazing. XD

Psst and Nobuta wo Produce~!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Psst and Nobuta wo Produce~!

Yeah right I forgot that xD
I didn't really like nobuta found the girl in it too weird (although Yamapi's character was quirky & funny) I will go with recommending Buzzer Beat too Not sure about this new drama sounds a bit grim....for my taste anyway.
Trailer added and this started airing today.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Jeannie, start with Nobuta wo Produce. You'll love it. Then watch Kurosagi :P

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Psst and Nobuta wo Produce~!

This has been watched and reviewed. I am now watching Buzzer Beat. ep. 9 of 11.

Yamapi is hot! (shallow!) but still not Shota. lol
I can't tell much from this trailer but I will say I like the fact he doesn't seem to have poo hair in this. Nice.
What's with the Sheryl Crow song in the trailer? Hahaha. Not sure about this drama. I like Yamapi but not sure if I'll watch this
RainFlower wrote: I didn't really like nobuta found the girl in it too weird (although Yamapi's character was quirky & funny)
I will go with recommending Buzzer Beat too

Not sure about this new drama sounds a bit grim....for my taste anyway.

That was Horikita Maki! She's way different in Nobuta from what you see in Hana Kimi... which creeped me out too when I found that out.

As for the drama, its aired! Whooo~ but, I'll wait till it's done airing to start it. I hope its good.. Yamapi and Acchan~
Im currently watching this...but it's actually pretty darn good 20 minutes in.
Since watching Nobuta wo Produce and Buzzer Beat, I'm putting this on my PTW list.
Jeaniessi wrote: Huh...don't kill me but I have seen NOTHING Yamapi has starred in. Giving me a good recommendation!? The Best Yamapi and I will start watching!

As for this one...it's going to wait until the above requirement has been fulfilled!

I will be giving this one a try.. I have seen a few Yamapi drama's.. I haven't seen BB I just can't seem to watch it.. Nobuto was a good one.. and there's this other one, its on your PTW list its Sora something or other, it was decent, not great but not totally disappointing.. And, this one, is kinda on the line with lots of folks, I kinda enjoyed it, and thats Kurosagi
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I will be giving this one a try.. I have seen a few Yamapi drama's.. I haven't seen BB I just can't seem to watch it.. Nobuto was a good one.. and there's this other one, its on your PTW list its Sora something or other, it was decent, not great but not totally disappointing.. And, this one, is kinda on the line with lots of folks, I kinda enjoyed it, and thats Kurosagi

You really should try Buzzer Beat. I really liked it a lot. I was unsure when I went into it but it's good. I'm going to check our Kurosagi now... Thanks!
I was surprised that I enjoyed episode 1 so much. It's going to be a fun watch.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Im currently watching this...but it's actually pretty darn good 20 minutes in.

Agreed. I liked it as well, but it was just so darn heartbreaking T_T