Ugh, the girl from Q10 is in this....I swear I heard her speak in a robotic voice just now....
i cant focus on the other characters for staring at Yamapi, but good news i am working really hard to recover from my Yamapi addiction.
Oh my goose! Her voice is sooooo annoying!
how many episodes does this one have?! not that it matters...it's Pi♥ so i will be watching it nonetheless ^_^
It took me almost 5 hours to finish the first episode....yay me! lol
LisNoir wrote: It took me almost 5 hours to finish the first episode....yay me! lol

lol did you like it?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: lol did you like it?

Meh, not as much as Hungry! (which I didn't think I would like since I wasn't impressed with Mukai in ParaKiss), but I'm sure it has little to do with the drama and a lot with the actress who plays the disabled sister (I find her so annoying).
I like her! I just wish I could watch more episodes. It's the other sister who needs to be spanked! hard.
It's the actress, not the character. I find her squeaky voice so annoying. It's something I've been dragging since Q10 (which is still un-watched in the On Hold list. I'm trying really, really hard not to drop a 9 episode drama...lol)
ahhh, I see. that's worse then. I hadn't noticed her voice so I guess I don't find her annoying. (not like Gu Hye Sun..ugh) My favorites are Yamapi and his cop friend. I like watching them. ....it's getting a bit frustrating waiting for more episodes.
Why am I jumping up and down? Because Episodes 4 and 5 are up and subbed at DC!!! That's why! Wooooop!
Jeaniessi wrote: Why am I jumping up and down? Because Episodes 4 and 5 are up and subbed at DC!!! That's why! Wooooop!

LOL, I just saw that.
OMO...These last two episodes confirmed that I REALLY want to smack that 2nd sister! My palms are itching!
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO...These last two episodes confirmed that I REALLY want to smack that 2nd sister! My palms are itching!

Now you're making me want to watch it :D