How can it be that we have no Arashi related thread in the Japanese music section? They are only one of the biggest musical acts in Japan's recent history. They are only one of the most talent boy bands with some smooth romantic ballads, ridiculously catchy pop songs mixed with a some rock beats here and there and of course Sho-rap. They are only 5 of the funniest, hardest working and sexiest or hottest looking men in the Japanese entertainment industry right now. That's right I am talking about Arashi and this is the place to show them some love on MDL. Welcome fangirls and boys :p

Fortunately, you are here to make one :) Do you think Arashi will ever cross over to the American market?
uh i can dream. but i realise that their english isn't very good (except sho) and the boy band craze hasn't resurrected yet in the US. i think as actors they stand a better chance of cross over but as musicians i'm not so sure. but who knows. the fan base on this side of the world is big right? i mean they had to shut down sho's meet and greet at comicon a few yrs ago when he went to promote yatter man in ny.

i wish they would test the waters and do a real world tour for beautiful world.
i guess that vid didn't show the screaming mass of fans that were waiting to meet him but i'm sure u could hear them.
I love Ohno!!!!!! :D
Sleepninja wrote: I love Ohno!!!!!! :D

i <3 the face that he sometimes makes that looks like a grumpy old man, lol. Maybe we should play the kattun 100Q game with Arashi members.

Which member would be your:
Husband?
Second Cousin?
Pet? (what kind?)
Lover/Casual Boyfriend?
Brother?
I love MatsuJun :p Hana Yori Dango introduced me to Arashi haha. I love some of their music but I can't really say I'm a huge fan.
Kawaikochan wrote: i <3 the face that he sometimes makes that looks like a grumpy old man, lol. Maybe we should play the kattun 100Q game with Arashi members.

Husband?
Second Cousin?
Pet? (what kind?)
Lover/Casual Boyfriend?
Brother?

i am so in. lol
husband: sakurai. he's smart. i think he's the type to encourage and build his significant other up. he also looks like he's very loving and considerate. not to mention the fact that he's hot, has kissable pink lip, abs and i love his "sloping" shoulders lol.

2nd cousin: ohno. he's quiet and gentle but funny when he wants to be. i have a feeling he wouldn't want to hang out much but when he does it would be fun; so he's perfect as a cousin, u don't get to see them too often but u look forward to the next time.

pet: matsujun. maybe cuz of kimi wa petto, he was such a good pet in that drama so i would love to have him as my pet. type of pet a cat that would be meowing and rubbing up against my feet and keep me warm by sleeping with me at night :p . plus i love when his hair is fluffy so i can imagine patting his head or play in his hair.

lover/ casual boyfriend: nino. he is very charming when he wants to be but nino to me is the member that would push my buttons. he would say mean things just to be mean and then butter me up to make me feel good again. i think he's the one who wouldn't call when i want him to but he's so good at talking his way out of things that i would forgive him.

brother: aiba. i think he's funny and kinda dorky but adorable. he'll be fun to sit around and talk to about anything. i love his laugh, it's contagious, u hear him laugh and u start laughing too. aiba and i are same age though.
hehe good ones boutux. I like this game :)

For me:

husband: sakurai, hehe. I agree with everything you said. I don't actually find him that cute, but cute enough, hehe. He seems to be really intelligent, nice and supportive, but not in a boring way.

Second cousin: matsumoto. I don't really ever have to see him, but it would be nice to be related to him, lol.

pet: ninomiya. he's just so cute and little, lol. I think he'd be a ferret. He wouldn't be the obedient type of pet. He would do his own thing and sometimes get a little testy, but you keep him around because he's just so adorable.

casual boyfriend: aiba. I think he's really really cute and funny. He's someone I would want to hang out with all the time.

brother: Ohno. I love him. he's adorable in a brother way. He's really chill and laid back like I am, so I think we wouldn't have any arguments. I would want him to be my older brother because he seems like he would be really thoughtful and give good advice without sounding too serious or condescending.
so the only one we agree on is sakurai. lol. u don't like matsujun do u?
haha i don't. I don't dislike him, but I don't like him. I respect him for his professional accomplishments, and his personality has some great characteristics, but I don't think we'd mesh well. Second cousin is the perfect spot for him, lol.
I love Arashi *__*

Husband? - Matsumoto Jun
Second Cousin? - Ohno Satoshi
Pet? (what kind?) - Matsumoto Jun (dog because of Kimi wa Petto)
Lover/Casual Boyfriend? - Matsumoto Jun to this too
Brother? - Ninomiya Kazunari, Sakurai Sho and Aiba Masaki

sorry I'm just MatsuJun biased *__*
i Like arashi beacause of MAOU ^^
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I love Arashi *__*

Husband? - Matsumoto Jun
Second Cousin? - Ohno Satoshi
Pet? (what kind?) - Matsumoto Jun (dog because of Kimi wa Petto)
Lover/Casual Boyfriend? - Matsumoto Jun to this too
Brother? - Ninomiya Kazunari, Sakurai Sho and Aiba Masaki

sorry I'm just MatsuJun biased *__*

wow hava i'm feeling the matsujun love. lol.