lol I bet they had a lot of fun filming this.
I think, Arashi are like marmite to some people. Love them, or hate them. Personally, I adore them, they're so good together. It's a rarity we see a band with such a seemingly strong bond. Even when things are not so smooth sailing. We need more bands like this in the world.
Great news to all Arashi fans.. May be a bit late posting though...

wrote: Arashi To Release New Album "Popcorn"

wrote: Arashi will release their new album "Popcorn" on October 31st. It will come with the first pressed regular edition and limited edition both with different cover jackets but same track list.

Check out the track list here!

Popcorn
1. Welcome to our party
2. Kakenukero!
3. Wild at Heart
4. Face Down
5. We wanna funk, we need a funk (Vocal:Jun Matsumoto)
6. Two (Vocal:Satoshi Ohno)
7. Waiting for you
8. Rakuen (Vocal:Masaki Aiba)
9. Tabi wa Tsuzuku yo
10. Sore wa Yappari Kimi deshita (Vocal:Kazunari Ninomiya)
11. Meikyu Love Song
12. Your Eyes
13. Fly on Friday (Vocal:Sho Sakurai)
14. Cosmos
15. Akashi
16. Up to you

- News cast, Update from Jpopasia.- <3
Very excited by this new album. Hope the solos will be good (though i'm sometimes disappointed, I prefer when they sing together). I've only discovered them in the beginning of 2012, but it seems to me as if they have always been there, like family members who are just a little bit further than the others... strange feeling, maybe a little bit childish. I barely spent a day without listening to any one of their songs, their voices appease me. I even like Sakurai's rap (never liked rap before). Definitely my "band of the year". Thanks a lot, Arashi-sama!
My head is like a discotheque!!!!

POPCORN!!!

Mr (or Mrs, i don't know) Postman brought me my christmas present today!!! a pretty good day. I already adore tracks n°1 and 14 (should be great in concert), plus the ones I already knew ("Face down", "Face down", "Face down"). And I wish I could see them dancing on track n°9 (Tabi wa tsuzuku yo). Does anyone know if we can already see something like that on the net? I'm going to search, anyway.

I'm really excited by this new album : thanks Arashi-sama !!!!! (sorry if it seems too much). Does anyone feels the same???
Oh God! I am reading this thread like for 10th time. Should be the second I wrote to (first is intro ;P), but it seems I have so much to say about them that I get overly excited every time and end up writing nothing. Well never mind. *putting on my big girl panties* So here it goes: I LOVE A.RA.SHI. That’s all there is to say. They are the best and with time passing getting even better. You say music, dramas, shows or even commercials- freakin' love everything that got ARASHI stamp on it. And you guys that love them are gold for doing so.
Another big Arashi fan here. Popcorn is fantastic and so is Beautiful Life. I just love them!
I got my copy of Popcorn a while back, and it was such a fun album! I got the LE< so I have the "storybook," some stickers, and a lyric booklet where pulling out the front cover reveals a page for each member in the popcorn head. I thought this concept was quite cute And, as I thought, We wanna funk, we need a funk had all the funky Engrish I need, and the fact that "funk" sounded like "fu**" made it funnier. At first I would think of it as an innocent mistake, but after DANGEROUS CAT ~make me wet~, I think it was done on purpose XD I love the whole album though. As usual, Ohno had a lovely (albeit typical of him) solo and Nino made my heart flutter.
Arashi will once again be the host of next NTV 24hour TV charity show. Yosh!! i'm looking forward to this new one. Will Ohno-san design the official T-shirt as well???

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01/arashi-to-be-the-main-personality-for-this-years-24-hour-tv/
i haven't posted here in forever. can u believe its harder to get arashi stuff here in japan than it was for me back home. but that is mostly cuz i'm a cheapskate who doesn't wan to spend $30usd on a CD and back home i just downloaded everything cuz it was the only way to get it. japan has really silly pirating laws now so i'm not taking the chance. i did get the beautiful world DVD set at a 2nd hand store for less than half the original price. and i rented popcorn from a rental store for one day, uploaded to my pc and returned the next day. also it sucks because i can't download subbed episodes of their variety shows and drama. i'm stuck watching them raw on tv which isn't bad for vs arashi but its tough for the other shows. as for popcorn i have to admit beautiful world was a better album. i can't stop laughing everytime i listen to matsujun's solo and the line ♫you want to suck my love, you swallow every drop♫ i was like "what!" rewind come again matsujun...no pun intended. let's keep G. lol. ohno's solo is beautiful tho best song on the album. i like nino and sho's solos too. and ♫my heart is waiting for you♫
I listened to their last song 2 days ago: Breathless and I gotta admit that I really like it
I can't stop listening to it
I guess it was Maou that first introduced me to Arashi. Trough Ohno-kun that is. Best japanese boy band ever!
i just love Those guy's, cant Stop lissening på the new singel Calling. i won the Calling / Bressles singel, but cant find the monny to buy it !_!
Wooo ~ A Proud Arashist here :))) ♥ I'm blinded by Kazu's awesomeness right now. Yoroshiku ! ^_^
Another proud Arashi fan here! I've been a fan of them since 2008 (it's pretty recent, seeing the guys debuted in 1999) and loving their baka-ness till now. Nino-kun's my ichiban coz I'm mental about his talents (hypnotism anyone?)!