well.... my generation idols are more like Hey Say Jump ......younger..... but i prefer Arashi over them on any day :D
I see. How old are you then? :O I'm 17 (this year 18) and I drool over from +40 year old jrockers to 15 year old kpoppers XD
year younger. and same with me... except, maybe not 40.... don't really mind as long as their music is good, and they are not total a**es. (just in case, we are not allowed inappropriate language ^_^)
wouldn't it be awesome if all five arashi were acting in five different dramas, five different days in same season :D thought initiated from aiba and ohno staring in dramas in the same season :D
i haven't really gotten into jpop yet but i love the song they did for HYD

I love 'Love so sweet' one of my all time favorites :)
I don't like entering threads related to Matsujun because I get so jealous everytime I read positive comments about him, I must be mentally ill or just retarded, but I'll answer these questions because it seems like fuuun!

Which member would be your:
Husband?
- This one is easy-peasy. It's Matsumoto Jun of course. Now, I don't know what he's like in real life, but I've probably seen all the interviews, video clips, music videos, variety shows and you name it, I've seen it - of him and he's amazing. I have made up this image of him that makes him perfect. He's adorable, cute and has this look that makes him look shy, but he's really not. I don't think there's a more perfect creature out there and I think he might be an angel sent here to marry me.

Second Cousin?
- Ohno Satoshi, just because I don't really like him. I understand a lot of people do, but he's just...there. I could have him as a second cousin because you hardly ever meet them and you just know he's there.

Pet? (what kind?)
- I so wanna say Matsujun here because of Kimi wa Petto and he'd make the perfect pet, but you can't marry your pet x_x So I guess Sakurai Sho would be that one. He's cute and you just want to squeeze him, he looks like he's really fun to be around.

Lover/Casual Boyfriend?
- As if I'd ever cheat on Matsujun <_< but yeah, Ninomiya Kazunari. He's pretty and that's that.

Brother?
- Aiba Masaki - he looks like someone you can really trust and would be there for you in the times of need. It would be weird to have someone like him as a brother though, he's really good-looking. lmao
Aiba would make a great pet as well. and i would be in heaven if he was actually my brother (dream):)
Arashi's "Your Eyes" Used As The Theme Song Of New Drama

Last week, it was revealed that Arashi's new single "Face Down" will be used as the theme song of the upcoming drama "Kagi no Kakatta Heya". The drama stars group member Satoshi Ohno.

Masaki Aiba also stars in a new drama titled "Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri". With the two shows being aired around the same time, fans were left wondering if an Arashi song would be used in Masaki's drama as well. Fans got their answer.

A new Arashi song, "Your Eyes", has been used as the show's theme song. Information about the song such as a release date has not been revealed.

"Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri" is a drama adaption of the book series "Mikeneko Holmes" by Jiro Akagawa. Yoshitaro Katayama, played by Masaki, solves various mysteries with the help of Mikeneko, a cat with different colored furs.

JpopAsia
Yay 2 ARASHI dramas ~~~~
Full PV for Arashi's Your Eyes has been released. :D
There is only one song which I know from them and which I love over everything;)

Hahaha I am too lazy for that game right now:p
I.....simply.........love A.RA.SHI T.T My ichiban is Mr.Do-S :D:D but its heartbreaking that there are few Arashi fans here. Anyways for the brother and second cousin thing:
Brother:Riida (because he is the oldest and seems like he will give great advice)
Secound Cousin:Nino (he is a gamer like me and it would be so much fun to play together)

Arashi is awesome.. I've loved their music ever since I heard my first song by them..
Even as times goes by, I just think arashi is getting better and better..
Love their newest songs and MV's too <3
Decided to become active here in this thread too seing as there are so many talented and awesome
people in arashi.. Guess you can say that they kinda took my world by a ''storm'' ^^,