arashi doing big things. even tho i am yet to see the pv cuz youtube is pulling down the vid as soon as it pops up and tudou is being mean to me i am happy for their continued success with this song.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/11/arashis-meikyu-love-song-sells-240000-copies-on-its-first-day/
just wondering if anyone else is excited about 62nd kouhaku today (new yrs eve). arashi are co host again this yr.
arashi fans come together to celebrate one member's entry to adulthood lol. that's how he (that member) put it. so...

おたんじょうびおめでとう櫻井翔。 happy 30th birthday sho-kun. i am not in it but i really hope he gets to see all the fan love in this video.
My sister introduced me to Arashi because we always saw their variety shows on the top of Dramacrazy. They're not the most talented musicians (I will NEVER take Sho's rap seriously; he's too cute for rap), but their music is catchy and entertaining. The fact that they're funny gorgeous, and some of the most hardworking people I ever saw really makes me respect them more than just idols, but as human beings. Husband: Oh shit this one's easy, it's Sho. So sweet, caring, hard-working, has a never-give-up attitude, and adorable. But he ust wear glasses. Okay, it's not a requirement, but it would be nice~ Second Cousin: Ohno. But he would be a super-cool older cousin. We would totally start an air band, with him as air vocalist. There's so much I can learn about the art of being a badass from Ohno. Pet: Eh, I don't know about this one. I'm just gonna say matsujun, he can be a kitty :3 Lover/Casual Boyfriend: Aiba, he's hilarious! We would be more like best friends though, and my sister would have murderous rage at the site of me dating Aiba XD Also, we can't have any dates at the zoo. Brother: I guess it's Nino. He always has a sweet younger brother vibe about him, even though he's ten years older than me!
i would definitely want: ohno as a pet (because he would so nice to come home to and pet and who wouldn't want to come home to the mess their pet made while he was painting them a beautiful picture!) matsujun as my lover (he would be super nice (cause we all know his DoS personality is all for show) and give amazing gifts and know nice spots to go for dates ;) aiba as my husband (it would be an easy marriage with him helping out with both the cooking and the kids) sho as my brother (he can help with hw and teach me tons of other stuff. he might be strict but its always good to have a good role model growing up, also it would be fun to show off a handsome and smart brother!) and lastly nino as my second cousin. (i love nino but don't think i want to live with him for any long periods of my life. he would be perfect for family get togethers where he can show off his magic tricks and i can learn new moves for mario games.)
It's so hard to find their mv's now I was looking just recently and could barely find any on YouTube.

BTW Any Ohno fans? I know there's a lot of MatsuJun fans on this forum.
use google video to search for arashi pv's. youtube will even take down fan vids with their photos and music. i'm a fan of all the members. i like ohno cuz he has a calming effect, he is the best vocalist in the group and he's an artist(i admire ppl who can draw and paint effortlessly cuz i don't have that ability) plus my 9 yr old sister thinks he is the only one who looks like a man and for that reason he is her favorite.
I am their fan too they are all so funny and cute ;) lover: Matsumoto (just becouse I love him from the moment I watch Kimi Wa Petto ) brother: Aiba (he seams like he will help you when you need it and he would be such a cute brother not like mine :P ) husband: Sho (he's just so dependable ) cusin: Ohno(he's like cute and nice family ) pet: Nino ( he's just so cute whenever I see him in some shows I always think he looks like a cat :) )
if anyone feels like voting for the next himitsu no arash-chan, mannequin 5 SP now is ur chance. voting is open for everyone and even better a few lj comms have translated the page to make it easier to apply. i really appreciate them for making it easy for the rest of us to participate too. so if u want to vote click on the link below

https://cgi.tbs.co.jp/ppshw/arashi-chan/2797/enquete.do

and if u need help and u have an lj account check out the various arashi fandoms. if u vote come back and let us know ur thoughts, which was the best, the worst and who coordinated which outfits.
i <3 when they do this special, hehe. I can't wait to see what people say. What did you vote for boutux?

Here's my order (best to worst):

5: cool, funky, spring/summer
3: smart and polished, but too hot for spring/summer
1: OK
2: boring
4: unacceptable, unless he is going to a sporting event (maybe even a picnic, but probably not). Looks slightly like something my 5 yr old cousin would dress himself in.
I lovee Jun Matsumoto !! <3<3<3
Arashi!!!! sadly, i didn't know of their existence until last year when i fell in love with Rysei no kizuna theme song, which led me to discover the band. I never realized that MatsuJun and Nino were in arashi ^^
gdfan wrote: Arashi!!!! sadly, i didn't know of their existence until last year when i fell in love with Rysei no kizuna theme song, which led me to discover the band. I never realized that MatsuJun and Nino were in arashi ^^

Better late than never
Yep!! Now i'm a huge fan :D unfortunately, they are not my generation's idols...:( but i still lurve thei music XD
Why are they not your gen idols? :O