Uverworld (stylized as UVERworld) is a Japanese rock band consisting of five members originating from Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan. Releasing six studio albums and several singles, which went on to achieve massive success, they went on to become one of the most influential rock bands in Japan to this day.

Members:

Takuya (stylized as TAKUYA∞) is the vocalist for the group as well as in charge of writing the band's music and programming. He was born on December 21, 1979 in Osaka while he later moved to Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture.

Nobuto is in charge of the bass guitar. He was born on February 14, 1980.

Katsuya, who is in charge of guitar, rhythm guitar, chorus, is the band's leader. He was born on February 22, 1981.

Shintarō, the second youngest member of the group was born on November 5, 1983 in Ōtsu, Shiga Prefecture. He is in charge of the drums.

Akira was born on March 8, 1984 and like Katsuya, is in charge of the guitar, rhythm guitar, chorus and programming for the band. All the members except Takuya and Shintarō were born and lived in Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture.

Discography

Album
2006 Timeless
2007 BUGRIGHT
2008 PROGLUTION
2009 AwakEVE
2009 Neo SOUND BEST
2010 LAST
2011 LIFE 6 SENSE

Single
2005 D-tecnoLife
2005 CHANCE!
2006 just Melody
2006 Colors of the Heart
2006 SHAMROCK
2006 君の好きなうた
2007 endscape
2007 シャカビーチ~Laka Laka La~
2007 浮世CROSSING
2008 激動/Just break the limit!
2008 恋いしくて
2008 儚くも永久のカナシ
2009 GO-ON
2009 哀しみはきっと
2010 GOLD
2010 クオリア
2010 NO.1
2011 CORE PRIDE
I know a few of their songs, have to admit I discovered them because they did the second opening to BLEACH hahaha. (I only made it like 5O episodes in the anime)
Jajaja, similar encounter here...They did an opening for Ao no Exorcist <3.

<3 uverworld. I was actually listening to them a few days ago. I love the song titled "Wanna be Brilliant"
I like how they say "In charge Of" instead of "plays" or drummer..keyboardist, piano...lead guitarist...base guitarist. Is that just the person writing this or is it common?
jeanie65jh wrote: I like how they say "In charge Of" instead of "plays" or drummer..keyboardist, piano...lead guitarist...base guitarist. Is that just the person writing this or is it common?

That's wikipedia for you...lol
Trayis wrote: Go-on

One of my favourite songs... UVERworld is great!!