Sleepninja wrote: I love her music. Especially Evolution. Unfortunately they completely obliterated all vids of the full MV and instead uploaded this pathetically short version of it. :(

I love that song, too! And I know! They've done that with a lot of Jpop stars Youtube channels...they give you like a minute and a half of each MV, it sucks! And then they take down anybody's videos if they reupload it. *smh*

Sleepninja wrote: BTW Her outfit is so adorable in this performance. And it's crazy how fast she sings in this song, the fact that she's actually able to stay in tune at that speed! :O

She always has these really cute outfits haha. That one is cute (: And she sings so great live! And it is haha. She's an amazing performer, I love her music! :D

And she writes a lot of her songs if not all of them!
Oh Snap!!!!!!!! I found the mv!

Crazy4You wrote: I love that song, too! And I know! They've done that with a lot of Jpop stars Youtube channels...they give you like a minute and a half of each MV, it sucks! And then they take down anybody's videos if they reupload it. *smh*

She always has these really cute outfits haha. That one is cute (: And she sings so great live! And it is haha. She's an amazing performer, I love her music! :D

I know! Unfortunately I've fallen behind with the J music scene, so I'm not up on the songs from the past 2 or 3 years. But I'm gonna try and catch back up and stay in tune with all my fave artists. I fell out of touch with most of my hobbies due to major non-stop drama going on in my life. I'm finally back to doing what I love since things have settled down and I can breathe again......It's been a rough few years.
Sleepninja wrote: I know! Unfortunately I've fallen behind with the J music scene, so I'm not up on the songs from the past 2 or 3 years. But I'm gonna try and catch back up and stay in tune with all my fave artists. I fell out of touch with most of my hobbies due to major non-stop drama going on in my life. I'm finally back to doing what I love since things have settled down and I can breathe again......It's been a rough few years.

I have too lately, Kpop is so much easier to find so I've found myself not keeping up with Jpop haha. And aww I'm sorry about the drama :/ I know what you mean though , been there, too. Things go up and down in my family

And ohhh yay about the MV! :D
Evolution is the first song from Ayu I fell in love with. I really love that song and it's a habit for her to sing the song on her every concert which I really appreaciate :)
claudya87 wrote: The only singer I know that slept with her band members is Aya Hirano. She was involved in a scandal because of that and the studio fired her if I remember correctly.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/aya-hirano-sex-scandal-060800561.html

HER! That's her.

And Ayumi Hamasaki is getting a divorce apparently.
I don't know why, but I just really don't like her. Especially after her cheating on Nagase, then her basically just ~queen~ attitude towards everything/:
I love this mix of her songs! I've recently been listening to her discography and my love of her work has been renewed. It's sad that she's getting divorced. I wish her happiness!

Where did you read that she cheated on him? There's no given reason why they broke up, only rumors.

http://www.channel-ai.com/blog/2007/07/18/ayu-nagase-separate/

http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?display=991

But the only people who know the real reason why they broke up are the people involved....
Crazy4You wrote: Where did you read that she cheated on him? There's no given reason why they broke up, only rumors.

http://www.channel-ai.com/blog/2007/07/18/ayu-nagase-separate/

http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?display=991

But the only people who know the real reason why they broke up are the people involved....

I agree. From what I've read, it was never confirmed, just a bunch of speculation. And even if she did cheat. It's none of our business. We weren't directly involved, nor were we directly effected by their relationship, so we should stay out of it.
Sleepninja wrote: I agree. From what I've read, it was never confirmed, just a bunch of speculation. And even if she did cheat. It's none of our business. We weren't directly involved, nor were we directly effected by their relationship, so we should stay out of it.

Agreed. She does sometimes act like a diva (it's mostly the thing with the dogs) but it doesn't affect her music career, she's known as the "Jpop Empress" and I love her music! :D I wish her well getting through her current divorce.
Crazy4You wrote: Agreed. She does sometimes act like a diva (it's mostly the thing with the dogs) but it doesn't affect her music career, she's known as the "Jpop Empress" and I love her music! :D I wish her well getting through her current divorce.

LOL I agree! And it's nothing you don't see every Western celeb doing. And not overly diva in my opinion. I don't see her pulling the crap that other celebs have. *cough* KardashianHilton*cough*
Sleepninja wrote: LOL I agree! And it's nothing you don't see every Western celeb doing. And not overly diva in my opinion. I don't see her pulling the crap that other celebs have. *cough* KardashianHilton*cough*

Haha agreed! And same! I haven't heard anything really bad about her. And if I have it was only a rumor and you can't really believe those
Sleepninja wrote: LOL I agree! And it's nothing you don't see every Western celeb doing. And not overly diva in my opinion. I don't see her pulling the crap that other celebs have. *cough* KardashianHilton*cough*

If you compare anyone to the Kardashian/Hiltons, they all end up looking good. Only thing is, no one else has such low standards :P
Since she wasn't going to get to perform the closing stage at A-nation, she wasn't going to perform at all. That's a bit diva-ish if you ask me. I've got nothing against her because as said before, she is an amazing artist, just not the type of person I personally like. With music though, it doesn't matter as long as they are a good artists, which Ayumi is.

& it was confirmed somewhere that she did in fact cheat on him ; but you're all right. it's not our business & we should stay out of it, but my ignorant feeling-charged opinions do get in the way sometimes.

http://choscandalo.us/tagged/Ayumi-Hamasaki