Skye-N-Rain wrote: If you compare anyone to the Kardashian/Hiltons, they all end up looking good. Only thing is, no one else has such low standards :P

Hahaha Unfortunately......a lot of people have such low standards. Otherwise, why would they have so many fans? They don't do anything and yet they are famous................it's quite irritating. :(
Love her ♥♥♥♥

Just listened to all four videos you posted Sleep. She's awesome. I didn't like the last one that much though.
She IS awesome :D She's going to release a new album called Party Queen on 21st of March. I will probably buy it since I've bought all her albums so far :)
She's the goddess of pop ~~ Madonna may be the queen and Britney may be the princess but Ayu is the GODDESS !!!
HAVA-RAVA wrote: She's the goddess of pop ~~
Madonna may be the queen and Britney may be the princess but Ayu is the GODDESS !!!

Im not that into music, but does Utada also do Pop music, or does she do ballads?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Im not that into music, but does Utada also do Pop music, or does she do ballads?

She does mainly ballads but I think that she's considered as a Pop singer :)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Im not that into music, but does Utada also do Pop music, or does she do ballads?

Actually she does an equal mixture of both :D /me has a lot of her music.

Forgiveness (Orchestra Version)

Trauma

Whatever (Sentimental Mix)

Immature

Another big Ayu fan here, we have all of her original albums and have watched all of her live concerts on DVD. She is fantastic!!
She's one of the best singers in Japan. (Y)
bannie wrote: She's one of the best singers in Japan.
(Y)

She's a goddess of pop.
Ayumi Hamasaki Kicks-off National Tour

Pop Diva, Ayumi Hamasaki, kicks-off her national tour this week at Saitama Super Arena. Last Apr 8th, 17,000 fans cheered for Ayumi Hamasaki's 10th ARENA Tour "A~Hotel of Love Songs". Moreover, Apr 8th also marks her 14th anniversary since she debuted. To celebrate her anniversary, a commemorative photo was shot with the entire crew on stage.

The stage is set-up like a hotel and Hamasaki acted as a hotel employee where she changed outfits from receptionist to french maids to bell boys. She also performed 21 songs including songs from her latest album- "Party Queen" and hits like "How Beautiful You Are" and "Evolution".

Lastly, Hamasaki thanked everyone who have supported her and hopes that she will be able to give back all the love that she have received from her Saitama concert.

The ARENA tour will consists of 28 performances in 12 cities until the final performance in Fukuoka on Aug 28.

JpopAsia
I would love to see her live!