pikku:

i thought this was about the other thing ??

What other thing?

BLBelize1:

What other thing?

Build resigned from BOC because of a controversy

Erik Slayton:

Build announced that when he was younger he "hated" gay characters and people. I was making a statement about society teaching hatred not inclusion nor respect. It makes me sad.

But from what I understand having just learned of the scandal is that it came out in texts and stuff that he had sent making fun of the other cast members and mocking their characters so this says to me that he hasn’t changed at all. I mean I don’t know much about it other than periodically what I’ve read, and I haven’t gone out of my way to google it so.  I’m sure if he had shown genuine remorse And apologized The rest of the cast members would not have unfollowed his Instagram and he wouldn’t have been forced to resign from BOC.

Kristina303:

I don't understand ppl. If someone was a hater in the past but learned to accept, isn't that a really good thing?
Like we want homophobes and mysogonists to change right? But no one ever believes them if they say they did change and dont show any problematic behavior anymore.  *smh*

i like to look back at this haha. i totally agree that people change but we did find out he had the same ish thoughts during the Kinnporche word tour. sad