LisNoir wrote:

He looks so gorgeous in dis pic <3 Love it !!
sigh i think im gonna have to change my avi again lol cos yep you guessed it I ♥ KSH :p
oori Lee Hwon...sending you ♥♥♥s
GUH!!!!...what a beauty *sigh*... btw, lis-ssi you beat RF this time..she hasn't changed hers yet lol
KamZ wrote: GUH!!!!...what a beauty *sigh*...

btw, lis-ssi you beat RF this time..she hasn't changed hers yet lol

LOL, I changed mine when I made the thread and posted all the gorgeous pictures.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, I changed mine when I made the thread and posted all the gorgeous pictures.

she's going to be sad lol
KamZ wrote: she's going to be sad lol

LOL, she already saw it. She was online when I made the threads and posted the images.
Well hello, hello! ^-^ Thanks for starting this thread Lis!

Hmmm! I have a very inappropriate crush with this...this...y-yo-younger man--boy. :p *siiiiiggghhhh*
dapinaymrs wrote: Well hello, hello! ^-^ Thanks for starting this thread Lis!

Hmmm! I have a very inappropriate crush with this...this...y-yo-younger man--boy. :p *siiiiiggghhhh*

Jajaja, don't worry. He's been legal for a while now...LOL
Absolutely love him!! Ever since watching Dream High KSH has been the wallpaper on my phone. I alternate the pics every now and then, but its always him >.< Lol. My current one right now:
There's just something about his expression in this one that I instantly fell in love with <3
I love that picture of him! <3
redsouthernroses wrote: Absolutely love him!! Ever since watching Dream High KSH has been the wallpaper on my phone. I alternate the pics every now and then, but its always him >.< Lol. My current one right now:
There's just something about his expression in this one that I instantly fell in love with <3

absolutely love that pic ♥
Kim Soo Hyun Cancels CF Shoot Due to Health Issues

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Kim-Soo-Hyun.jpg[/IMG]

Since completing shoots for popular series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” on March 8th, Kim Soo Hyun has been scheduled to film various CFs everyday until March 19th. With his rising fame from the drama – throwing much of the female population into a "Kim Soo Hyun syndrome"– Kim Soo Hyun has signed a total of 15 endorsement deals, earning him the nickname “CF King.” However, Kim Soo Hyun had to cancel his shoot on March 14th because he developed a sty in his eye from the accumulated fatigue.

A representative of Key East Entertainment stated, “[I]At first, he didn’t worry about it and wore glasses. However, his eyes swelled up so much that he had to choice but to cancel
.”

Once he completes shooting his CFs on March 19th, he will meet one-on-one with various media outlets for interviews. The representative continued, “While he has received much love through 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun', he wanted to meet and greet everyone individually to express his gratitude.

Source: soompi