I totally missed that whole exchange between kamz & Lis about KSH as an avi lolz
RainFlower wrote: I totally missed that whole exchange between kamz & Lis about KSH as an avi lolz

LOL, I figured you did since you hadn't mentioned it.
haha oblivious as always lol Just noticed our avis are B&W :)
RainFlower wrote: haha oblivious as always lol

Just noticed our avis are B&W :)

LOL! And yes, they are. :D
Jajajaja, I don't know what's funnier Kim Soo Hyun or the guy who plays his eunuch...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja, I don't know what's funnier Kim Soo Hyun or the guy who plays his eunuch...LOL

~~kekekeke that eunuch's so into it! XD

Gimme a minute while I go nuts here....I'm watching the finale...O_O
don't say anything !!! BTW I love that pic !
Kim Soo Hyun Spotted in Hongdae

http://drmtr5yzg1z25.cloudfront.net/aa6c0da8c5936f00ca36ff97ab701a98_large.jpg[/IMG]

Actor Kim Soo Hyun was spotted in Hongdae.

On March 16th, numerous posts and pictures were uploaded on various social networking sites that Kim Soo Hyun was seen in Hongdae.

The actor was filming for MBCSection TV Entertainment News” with reporter Park Seul Gi. He continued smiling despite his tiredness after his recent last filming of “The Moon That Embraces the Sun.”

He carried on through the interview without an umbrella regardless of the rainy weather. However, the filming had to stop momentarily and move to another location because of the never-ending crowd.

Netizens and fans responded with diverse reactions: “[I]He wore the same outfit the day before in another program too
,” “He seems busy even though the drama ended,” and “My wish is to see him before I die.”

Source: soompi
I have not seen him in anything but he sure is cute :p
So impressed with him in TMTETS love him & I am gonna see what else he has done now :)
RainFlower wrote: So impressed with him in TMTETS love him & I am gonna see what else he has done now :)

I agree. Much better than in Dream High. Although these two dramas can't be compared....lol
I've seen him in Jungle Fish :D His acting was good.
Moon/Sun is the first drama I see him in, and now that it's over I'm going to run to DH to see how his acting is. Although I'll still have to say farewell to Lee Hwon. that's just sad... Can't wait for his next project