Juniko wrote: Moon/Sun is the first drama I see him in, and now that it's over I'm going to run to DH to see how his acting is. Although I'll still have to say farewell to Lee Hwon.

that's just sad...

Can't wait for his next project

Oh you're gonna love him there. I became interested in TMEtS because of his acting in Dream High SEASON ONE. Ka! Palli ka!
Juniko wrote: Moon/Sun is the first drama I see him in, and now that it's over I'm going to run to DH to see how his acting is. Although I'll still have to say farewell to Lee Hwon.

that's just sad...

Can't wait for his next project

out of the whole cast he's the best in DH 1. the rest of them sort of flounder and never really hit thier emotional "notes" if you will, but he is pitch perfect every time.
i was not into historical Drama but because of him and his acting in moon\sun make me like it more ans more

waiting for your new Drama
Kim Soo Hyun takes role of pretty-boy spy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]467[/ATTACH]

Kim Soo-hyun has picked his next project, after hitting it big with The Moon That Embraces the Sun, which netted him a recent Baeksang Award, and it’s a spy movie with an entertaining premise called Covertly, Grandly. That’s the literal translation; perhaps a better-sounding English title will be released later.

It’s an adaptation of a popular webtoon series on Daum by writer HUN, and Kim will play the lead, Won Ryu-hwan. He’s a 24-year-old secret agent from the North who’s dispatched to South Korea with an airborne unit. Once he infiltrates a remote town, he assumes a new name and the cover of, essentially, the village idiot. Heh. Fluent in five languages (including English and Russian) and an expert sniper to boot, Ryu-hwan gets to know the villagers and gathers intelligence on their political and military leanings, which he reports back to the North.

But wait, there’s more! He’s not just a spy, but an idol boy spy. Haha, way to incorporate all of Kim’s past roles; his assumed identity is an idol wannabe, and he comes with two comrades from the North. Together, they make up a “flower boy idol trio.” Oh man, now I’m picturing two stiff soldier types as his sidekicks, like The King 2 Hearts’ Shi-kyung as an idol boy, or maybe Ryu from Myung-wol the Spy (who are cut from similar cloth). Or better yet, both.

On top of that, the film will be directed by Jeon Hae-hong, who directed the tense thriller Poongsan starring Yoon Kye-sang, which also dealt with the North-South divide.

Sounds like a movie to keep our eyes on. Covertly, Grandly begins filming in July.

Dramabeans
I will watch that movie when it comes out...<3 I had hoped he would do a drama, but I'll be happy with a movie too. :D Thanks for the news, Christy.
so torn... love him.... but that has to be the most ridiculous premise for a film i've ever heard.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]492[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491[/ATTACH]
christypop wrote: [ATTACH=CONFIG]492[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491[/ATTACH]

OMG ! What a man *drools* his legs are very long ^^

Omo I can't take my eyes off these pictures
It's time to bump this! His drama is coming up!
I'm really looking forward to it myself!
all those who havent watch secretly greatly do it right away! you get a good look at his sexy abs too ;) even my guy friends had to take a good look
I can't wait for his new drama! After Secretly, Greatly (which is now one of my favorite movies), I've been hankering for Kim Soo Hyun again!