He is a very good actor. The last flashback scene from You From Another Star.. the last 15 minutes of 6. What a great scene. He's awesome.
Yep, this reminds me of Moon Sun when I was constantly amazed by his acting. I think he managed to improve since then, which is incredible !
My new favourite K-actor now, he's adorable! Wish he had some sort of SNS account so I could follow him.
He is a very very good actor and at such a young age. He will only get better. People saying he can't act... I'm totally baffled by that. LOL And it also makes me laugh.
Jeaniessi wrote: He is a very very good actor and at such a young age. He will only get better. People saying he can't act... I'm totally baffled by that. LOL And it also makes me laugh.

yea right, everytime i see sb saying he is a horrible actor i just sit there and think "why the hell do they believe that?!" i only saw him in dream high and you who came from the stars (just finished it, quite good ending! :D) and i never thought that he can´t act!
I've seen him in 5 different things now and he has always impressed me. I've NEVER seen him do a bad job. Whatever... The thing is... Liking someone's looks...body face..that is an opinion. Talent is a fact. And he's got it in spades!
He's like one of the best actors in my opinion. It's a shame that he'll leave this year to the army so I will miss him and his acting
He is a great actor i wish all the best for him
he will go to the army ?? really ? lee min ho and kim hyun jong maybe they will enlist this year
yes very true i agree with you ^^
Hey does anyone know where I can buy a poster of Soo hyun? ^o^ I can't find one I like anywhere.
I wondered who was that unknown guy who starred as Sam Dong in Dream High.
Didn't pay much attention to him at that point in time since all I cared was Taecyeon❤

UNTIL I SAW : The moon embraces the sun
That drama was amazing. I really loved him as Lee Hwon. 
I watched You who came from the stars about half year ago and it was my introduction for Kim Soo Hyun.. I love him <3 Okay I say this pretty much about all of my favourite k-pop actors but he is just lovely. Good actor. And so cute, nice man to look at the screen :')
Count me in as well! 

I 1st saw him in The Moon That Embraces the Sun & absolutely loved it! 
Don't know why some ppl went on & on how the adult actors didn't continue well where the child actors left off, but I thought they continued perfectly, didn't feel out of character at all. Soo Hyun did an amazing job!

And then I watched You Who Came From The Stars - that's it, he's forever a fav actor of mine!