mangagirl wrote: ahhh check my stash i have some of him shirtless. I adore him and would love a kimchi kiss.

really!!!!!! {{{woosh gone}}}
Simply have adored JIW since Iljimae.... An EXCELLENT actor.

sorry, Delta777 you cant post shirtless pics. it's against Da Rules. i'm not sure if you can edit it out or not, but if you pm Skye he'll take it down for you if you ask him to.
I lurve him! awww..nekkids must go bye bye. :( he was awesome in Return of Iljimae. and Scheduler and FBRS and MHS. What is he doing next? anyone? and is it soon?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Lol I don't think he looks like a New Yorker. But he looks funny in it ;D

He looks like he had a photo shoot in NYC...as for 'looking like a New Yorker'. I am not sure even New Yorkers would know how to answer that one. LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: I lurve him! awww..nekkids must go bye bye. :(

he was awesome in Return of Iljimae. and Scheduler and FBRS and MHS.

What is he doing next? anyone? and is it soon?

I know right!!! I need a fix from him cause I miss him. I may have to rewatch all but MHS (I was in a huge funk after that one cause I cried so much)
mangagirl wrote: I may have to rewatch all but MHS (I was in a huge funk after that one cause I cried so much)

the day THAT particular mess happened is now infamous in my house. i was yelling at the TV using expletives and the kids were all "uh....what's wrong with you???" i wanted to throw something so bad.
I really didn't like him at all @ Flower boy ramyun shop. But I definitely LOVE him as Lee Yunho in High Kick 1. My love for him is starting to grow :D
Sadisfied wrote: I really didn't like him at all @ Flower boy ramyun shop.
But I definitely LOVE him as Lee Yunho in High Kick 1.
My love for him is starting to grow :D

Have you seen Return of Ilgimae yet? *goes to peek at your list*
You should give that a try and he was awesome as "The Scheduler" in 49 Days.