can i get in on that blanket action?
cityhunter83 wrote: can i get in on that blanket action?

what action, they're sleeping! lol

Here's one where they're awake:

And here are two more with SJR

Jeaniessi wrote: okay, that is the cutest ever! Doesn't Oorie Jungie have a love interest in Moon Huggles? I really need to start watching that darn it!

That is cute. And you do need to start it!

By the way, why are they so pretty?!? \(*o*)/
Jeaniessi wrote: okay, that is the cutest ever! Doesn't Oorie Jungie have a love interest in Moon Huggles? I really need to start watching that darn it!

Jeaniessi, you really need to watch to find out! ^_^
dapinaymrs wrote: Jeaniessi, you really need to watch to find out! ^_^

Jejejeje...
makou wrote: Gotta love him! :D even though I have seen only ramyun and few episodes of 49 days so far...but I wonder if he really (in real life) has a bit that kind of temperament, since there are some things alike in his roles or then I haven't just seen enough or he has just got that kinda roles, because they suit him, idk :P anyway~ what do you think and which is the best drama from him so far (in your opinion)?

I watched all of High Kick just for him
he was fascinating in 49 days
and very sexy/funny in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
BTS Stills from the last two episodes of TMEtS:

is just me or does it look like Woon (cant remember his actual name) is aobut to lay one on JIW in that last pic? :)
cityhunter83 wrote: is just me or does it look like Woon (cant remember his actual name) is aobut to lay one on JIW in that last pic? :)

He looks like he is feeling blissfully in love and wants to snuggle oorie Jungie!
Jeaniessi wrote: He looks like he is feeling blissfully in love and wants to snuggle oorie Jungie!

almost like he's sniffing him.

adorkable.
Ok, after seeing their poses. I'm :| pfft hahahaha!

cityhunter83 wrote: is just me or does it look like Woon (cant remember his actual name) is aobut to lay one on JIW in that last pic? :)

Jeaniessi wrote: He looks like he is feeling blissfully in love and wants to snuggle oorie Jungie!

cityhunter83 wrote: almost like he's sniffing him.

adorkable.

LOL,that's cute....They do look like a couple.

dapinaymrs wrote: Ok, after seeing their poses. I'm :| pfft hahahaha!

LOOL, the way they are sitting, it's like they are dainty ladies.
LisNoir wrote: LOOL, the way they are sitting, it's like they are dainty ladies.

Lol you hit the jackpot, Lis! Dainty is THE word to describe it! Hahaha!
LisNoir wrote: LOL,that's cute....They do look like a couple.

LOOL, the way they are sitting, it's like they are dainty ladies.

YES! that is the most perfect way to describe that.