just watched the last episode of TMTETS and JIW was EPIC!
great actor start to like him in high kick, make me cry in 49, make me like laugh in ramyun, and fall in lovr with his acting in the moon\sun why cant have two sun and two moon????????
love all his pics..he's a really good actor too.
Jung Il Woo takes a pictorial in New York, ?He is a New Yorker?

CLICKY for the pictures....

wrote: Jung Il Woo took a pictorial last month in New York for fashion magazine 1st Look and showed off his manly charms.

On April 19, Jung re-tweeted several pictures from his pictorial with the short comment in English, ?New York, Ordinary. 1st Look.?

In the pictures, Jung looks perfect in various clothes, including a checkered shirt, jeans, a black fedora, and a chic suit.

People responded: ?He is so great.? ?That?s Jung Il Woo.? ?Thank you for the great pictures.? ?You are my prince.? ?He is so handsome.? ?He looks like a New Yorker.?
KamZ wrote: Jung Il Woo takes a pictorial in New York, “He is a New Yorker”

CLICKY for the pictures....

Lol I don't think he looks like a New Yorker. But he looks funny in it ;D
I wish I am as pretty as him :) ... never watched any of his drama but will try one soon

Actor Jung Il Woo, who recently concluded his role in MBC‘s hit drama, ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘, has revealed that he is now label mates with the likes of Jun Do Yeon, Gong Yoo, and Gong Hyo Jin.

On May 4th, his new management agency, Forest Entertainment, confirmed, “We have signed with Jung Il Woo.”

Jung Il Woo stated, “The reason I contracted with Forest as my new agency was because I trusted the company and the CEO. I’m going to work to improve myself as an actor in the future.”

CEO Kim Jang Kyun expressed, “Jung Il Woo has a lot of potential in that he’s able to weave in and out of genres and roles unlike other actors his age. We hope to uncover his hidden potential by helping him grow as an actor through great future projects.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/jung-il-woo-signs-with-a-new-agency-forest-entertainment
he looks to me perfect man, so handsome and funny :) but his acting needs something, feels like someting missing (but that just my opinion)
Jung Il Woo chooses IU as his ideal woman

Actor Jung Il Woo recently chose IU as his ideal woman.

The May 23 episode of SBS?s Midnight TV Entertainment interviewed Jung and asked about his ideal woman.

Jung said, ?I like a pure person and who doesn?t have double eyelids. Actually, I don?t care much about appearance. Since I?m an entertainer, I like a person who is generous and whom I have a lot in common with.?

Then he chose IU as his ideal woman among SNSD?s Yoona and Yuri, After School?s UEE, and f(x)?s Krystal and Sulli. Even though a reporter kept showing him other pictures of girl group members, he didn?t change his mind.

Jung said, ?I really enjoyed listening IU?s songs while I was shooting the series 49 Days.? He also agreed that IU looks pure and innocent.

He looked very shy when he sent a message to IU through the show, ?I like your songs and I support you a lot. Please keep working hard.?

Source: Xportsnews
I loved him in Unstoppable High Kick (/still love him, I don't think I'll ever finish it. It's so long! xD) and so I started watching 49 Days, loved him even more and I'm thinking about watching another one of his dramas next. :)
I still adore Flower Boy Ramyun Shop! What a spoiled baby! and Return of Iljimae! He rocked that part.
i <3 him too. yet another beautiful man that doesnt take his shirt off often enough form my liking.
cityhunter83 wrote: i <3 him too. yet another beautiful man that doesnt take his shirt off often enough form my liking.

Ahhh check my stash I have some of him shirtless. I adore him and would love a Kimchi kiss.