I'm surprised Skykeiku hasn't spazzed in here yet. :p I'm watching Unstoppable High Kick and he's pretty funny in it. He did a good job in Take Care of the Young Lady, but I kept getting distracted by his poo hair.
i'm not liking him very much in Moon Huggles...Kim Soo Hyun is totally overshadowing him...but i admit he's one hell of a gawjuss man ^_^
He's got that killer smile and mischevious wink. Playfully dangerous? @_@
dapinaymrs wrote: He's got that killer smile and mischevious wink. Playfully dangerous? @_@

true that lol..you reminded me of his FBRS days :D
KamZ wrote: true that lol..you reminded me of his FBRS days :D

Exactly! ^_^ I got a hint of Cha Chi Soo in TMEtS when he smiles. Oh but that wink is MISSING! Q_Q
dapinaymrs wrote: Exactly! ^_^ I got a hint of Cha Chi Soo in TMEtS when he smiles. Oh but that wink is MISSING! Q_Q

you are right..i'm watching Moon Huggles at the mo and he does remind me a lot of Cha Chi Soo heh...
I heart jung il woo. did any one catch return of iljamae? in the first episode there's like 30 seconds of him dressed all in black with long black hair and her smiles at this chick and i'm all like MELT! now i cant even watch the rest of it b/c he's not quite as disturbingly hot in his historical pajamas.
cityhunter83 wrote: I heart jung il woo. did any one catch return of iljamae? in the first episode there's like 30 seconds of him dressed all in black with long black hair and her smiles at this chick and i'm all like MELT! now i cant even watch the rest of it b/c he's not quite as disturbingly hot in his historical pajamas.

I've watched the first half of ROI.. He's very hot in that. Love his mane of glory. And the great thing was, it was actually his hair and not a wig. (see pics on page 2)
I haven't watched that drama. I don't know if I will. I have so many other dramas I want to watch. But I've seen his Iljimae look and <3.
LisNoir wrote: I haven't watched that drama. I don't know if I will. I have so many other dramas I want to watch. But I've seen his Iljimae look and <3.

I read on the DB blog how much they loved it. And it IS good. I only watched half but I will go back to it. It's not drop worthy. I was just being lazy. It is actually very good. to me anyway..
Jeaniessi wrote: I've watched the first half of ROI.. He's very hot in that. Love his mane of glory. And the great thing was, it was actually his hair and not a wig. (see pics on page 2)

Lol That should go in our dictionary. ROI?
Sleepninja wrote: Lol That should go in our dictionary. ROI?

Yes...gotta get my lazy arse moving on the dictionary and all the additions. Return Of Iljimae.
Jeaniessi wrote: Yes...gotta get my lazy arse moving on the dictionary and all the additions. Return Of Iljimae.

LOL Ok I was wracking my brain trying to figure out if maybe it was some new drama of his or something. lol

I <3 this picture. Q_Q So handsome.

And this. Just look at them. <3 <3 <3

dapinaymrs wrote:
And this. Just look at them. <3 <3 <3

okay, that is the cutest ever! Doesn't Oorie Jungie have a love interest in Moon Huggles? I really need to start watching that darn it!