Raincat wrote: Autumn in my Heart? ....never heard about this drama. Is it up in MDL?

yeah it is, but I didnt really like it. not sure if you'll do =)
Bingo_96 wrote: yeah it is, but I didnt really like it. not sure if you'll do =)

mnja...i belived you and searched for "Autumn in my Heart" ....and its official title is "Autumn Tale". I have seen it :D, its from one side nice but from other side sad bc i hoped there is some good drama what i havent watched.

btw. it is interesting to know that he plans come back to drama. 2013 is becoming interesting year bc many good actors got released from military and some good actors plan comeback. I hope to see some wonderful roles :D
Raincat wrote: mnja...i belived you and searched for "Autumn in my Heart" ....and its official title is "Autumn Tale". I have seen it :D, its from one side nice but from other side sad bc i hoped there is some good drama what i havent watched.

btw. it is interesting to know that he plans come back to drama. 2013 is becoming interesting year bc many good actors got released from military and some good actors plan comeback. I hope to see some wonderful roles :D

yup it is =))
Hot Damn is right!!!! I love this man!!!!
I cried and cried all through this drama. And Won Bin made me cry the most. The other two main had me crying too. But Won Bin made me fall in love with him.
KamZ wrote: Won Bin to make a drama comeback after 13 years?........CLICKY

Too good to be true. :(

Raincat wrote: Drama "Ad Madness". With this drama he won best newcomer prize.

Its a shame that I can't find his older drama.

Ambitioner_96 wrote: seriously in >Autumn in my Heart< I was sad for him many times, I was like "Damn she should fall for him, he has done what no one did for her" . Gosh I really wanted her to be with him, LOVED him and felt bad for him all the time. Amazin Actor =)

I loved him, too, in this, but someone spoiled the ending for me. :( So I dropped it.

Raincat wrote: mnja...i belived you and searched for "Autumn in my Heart" ....and its official title is "Autumn Tale". I have seen it , its from one side nice but from other side sad bc i hoped there is some good drama what i havent watched.

Do you really think he will give us the opportunity to watch him in a new drama?

MyssLadyDiva wrote: I cried and cried all through this drama. And Won Bin made me cry the most. The other two main had me crying too. But Won Bin made me fall in love with him.

He is one of the hottest asian actors......for me he is the hottest.....:D
I fell in love with him when I watched his drama Friends (I can't even remember how many times I rewatched it :p). It is so great : the story, the chemistry, and the fact that it is both Japanese and Korean. A must watch !
I will believe he has signed up to a new project when I see it. There have been so many rumours before, I don't want to get my hopes up again :)
You have to see this and make you own opinion but seriously, this drama made my heart melt ! This makes me want to watch it again ^^

EDIT :

_Rosie wrote: I will believe he has signed up to a new project when I see it. There have been so many rumours before, I don't want to get my hopes up again :)

Sorry I thought it was for my post ^^' But again, watch Friends! (am I being too persistent ?)
MeiLi wrote: I fell in love with him when I watched his drama Friends (I can't even remember how many times I rewatched it :p). It is so great : the story, the chemistry, and the fact that it is both Japanese and Korean.
A must watch !

Yeah, I also love that drama. It got everything and was funny, too.

_Rosie wrote: I will believe he has signed up to a new project when I see it. There have been so many rumours before, I don't want to get my hopes up again :)

Exactly my thoughts.
his acting skills in Autumn Tale tho... felt so bad for him in that drama ;( my reply is so late XD