As it's been like a forever since I've written a post here, I thought I'd go out of my way to promote my two twitter archives over here, in the hopes that I can meet more fans of these two lovely actors.. Or just in general gather more attraction towards them, even if it's only like 2 people that will read this..

I'm the admin of @wdohwanpics & @ksungcheolpics and if you like to be blessed by their beautiful faces on your timeline please give me a follow and be never afraid to hit me up in the dms, i'm responsive at all times and always available for a chat. 

For those who don't know these two wonderful actors let me introduce them to you. 

Woo Do Hwan has gathered a lot of attraction in 2017 with his roles as Seok Dong Cheol in Save me and Kim Min Joon in Mad Dog. He even was able to walk away with the KBS Newcomer of the Year award for the latter. And recently it's been confirmed that he has been cast for the lead in the upcoming MBC drama alongside Joy from Red Velvet, The Great Seducer. He was born in 1992 and has an obsession with eggs. He's absolutely adorable and please give him lots of love..

Kim Sung Cheol has been making a name for himself in a bunch of musicals, but recently set a name for himself with his role as Beobja (Jail Bird) in Prison Playbook. He's a year older than Do Hwan, but is as charming and adorable as ever. Plus he's got really nice arm muscles, if you're into that kinda stuff ;))

Woo Do Hwan

Kim Sung Cheol

Hey there, I already follow/recognise your Twitter account for Do Hwan pics - keep up the good work with it since I enjoy following not only for the pics but for the updates too. I became a fan in early October (after realising he was the cute guy in Dramaworld lmao) and seeing content of him in Save Me (I've yet to watch the series but I plan on it when I get the chance or am in the mood to watch a more dark series), and later Mad Dog (which I've also yet to finish). From seeing his interviews, he seems like a real sweet and precious guy too. I'm anticipating the release of The Great Seducer and look forward to see him in such a role.

Thanks for sharing.   It was a pleasure cruising thru the WDH pics and videos as I drank my coffee.  Maybe new morning ritual?  LOL  It's so easy to become a collector of his pics... Right?!