Preferably not one who is strong only against the male lead and gets measly around others. Also it would be better if the relationship is solid not easily broken.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

jaaraf:

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

This is a good one. The female lead is so sassy! Do you only want a strong female lead in romance genre drama?

Other recommendations(romance):

Delightful Girl Chun Hyang (this is an old drama. the female lead is the smartest in the school and also has a very tough personality)

Fight For My Way 

Reply 1997 (the male lead was abused by female lead)

Gu Family Book (female lead a swordswoman)

King2Hearts

Ten Miles Peach Blossoms (becomes really strong after ep 30. the female lead is a 140,000 years old high goddess)

Coffee Prince

Mare(J drama. Somehow she overcomes so many things and focused on pursuing her dream)

Yong pal (Once she sets her mind, she can be ruthless and cruel)

Non Romance:

Doctor X (Female lead is a genius surgeon doctor who refuses to be tied down by hospital politic and rules)

BOSS (female lead a skilled profiler and a chief of a police team)

Kinkyu Torishirabeshitsu (Same actress with BOSS. Another crime drama, the female lead skilled in negotiation techniques)

City Hall - female lead is strong and the drama is really good in general, very underrated. 

Thanks guys I’ve watched some of the recommendations already, but for sure I’ll try strong woman and reply 1997

Addtional recommendation of strong women who has grit, and doesnt just go crying to be saved by maale leads or secondary lead:

1% of something - i loved her showdown with the second female lead. If only all female lead could out all evil and crazy second female leads out of their high horses and into their place in the ground 

Doctors - physically she is strong, but what i liked about her is how she makes sure to fight her battles on her own, but when need arises, she will call on the male lead for help but not to take over the issue.

Father is Strange - Lee Yuri's character is one tough and sometimes crazy cookie. And i love her for that

Surgeons - this one is a chinese drama, and FL is one sassy and smart lady

King of dramas : I don't know why nobody talks about it because for me it's one of the best female lead

Witch Court : Same actress than in King of dramas, she's strong and smart but also has her weakness, the romance is a bit lacking but it was good 

Sadidas:

King of dramas : I don't know why nobody talks about it because for me it's one of the best female lead

Witch Court : Same actress than in King of dramas, she's strong and smart but also has her weakness, the romance is a bit lacking but it was good 

True about King of Dramas. I forget that one!

Father is strange and doctors are good and I don’t think I’ve heard of King of dramas but I’ll look it up thanks guys.

most chinese dramas (historicals) have smart and strong female lead, everyone's crushing on her and others in the male lead but she and he love each other only and the bond doesn't break

edit: realized u wanted korean ^^" ohwell just a suggestion! C-dramas are not that bad!

witch's court - definitely strong lawyer, with some soft spots. 

save me - may not seem like so on the surface, but it is about how a strong woman gets out of a cult. 

queen for 7 days

Oh no I actually would love to see Chinese recommendations to since I grew up watching Chinese dramas, and the novels too ughh can’t get enough of novels, manhua, and dramas. 

Ohhh save me sounds interesting. 

Does emotionally strong count? Then I'd suggest Healer, Page Turner and Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim

Otherwise I'd suggest Hello Monster and Chicago Typewriter

Another recommendation for Chinese drama: Princess Wei Young and Nirvana in Fire 1 and 2. Nirvana in Fire 1 and 2 have different characters but still related.