UGh!!! I hate waiting *Sleepy is impatient*
Sleepninja wrote: UGh!!! I hate waiting *Sleepy is impatient*

Me too haha
Haha I'm loving your avi :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I'm loving your avi :p

Haha thanks :p Me too! (: Doesn't he make you wanna dance in front of your fridge? Haha :p

I like your avi, too :p
Haha Yes!! It makes me want some limeade too. ;p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yes!! It makes me want some limeade too. ;p

Haha me too :p
just popping in to say I watched a mini marathon of the latest eps of 1N2D's last night. Why is Lee Seung Gi so cute, sweet and all around awesome? It's almost sick how perfect he is. Even when he loses at something he's graceful about it. The kid is just so "real".
jeanie65jh wrote: just popping in to say I watched a mini marathon of the latest eps of 1N2D's last night. Why is Lee Seung Gi so cute, sweet and all around awesome? It's almost sick how perfect he is. Even when he loses at something he's graceful about it. The kid is just so "real".

That's exactly what draws me to him! He's "real" (: He's just amazing!!! I need to watch more 1N2D episodes :p He's not like your other "pretty boy" actors [which we love, too :p].
Crazy4You wrote: That's exactly what draws me to him! He's "real" (: He's just amazing!!! I need to watch more 1N2D episodes :p He's not like your other "pretty boy" actors [which we love, too :p].

The other thing that I find hilarious is that on CF's or dramas..he has great hair but on 1N2D's it's always jacked up and weirdly messy...and I mean that... it's not just messy, it's weirdly messy. In the last episode Ji Won even tried to fix it for him and it was all kinds of crazy. Added to that is that fact that he doesn't care! He's just having fun and he doesn't always have to look good for his image.
jeanie65jh wrote: The other thing that I find hilarious is that on CF's or dramas..he has great hair but on 1N2D's it's always jacked up and weirdly messy...and I mean that... it's not just messy, it's weirdly messy. In the last episode Ji Won even tried to fix it for him and it was all kinds of crazy. Added to that is that fact that he doesn't care! He's just having fun and he doesn't always have to look good for his image.

Haha I've noticed that! I read an article about it, too. About his one hair style being the worst he's ever had but he laughed about it. I think that's so cool - that even if something goes wrong he laughs it off and doesn't make a big deal over it. He doesn't act like a spoiled brat and he just has fun with it (:

Seung Gi wouldn't be Seung Gi without his personality (: He doesn't need to look perfect or amazing all the time, because he is just that underneath it all. I love that about him!
jeanie65jh wrote: The other thing that I find hilarious is that on CF's or dramas..he has great hair but on 1N2D's it's always jacked up and weirdly messy...and I mean that... it's not just messy, it's weirdly messy. In the last episode Ji Won even tried to fix it for him and it was all kinds of crazy. Added to that is that fact that he doesn't care! He's just having fun and he doesn't always have to look good for his image.

Haha That's why we love him. That weirdly messy hair on 1N2D always makes me smile. :p
Wow I thought this was really interesting. His song matches up well with 2PM's"Again and Again" choreography.

Sleepninja wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/lee-seung-gi-achieves-an-all-kill-on-music-charts

Haha They call him Emperor Lee Seung Gi. I like that.

:D :D :D

Love it, too! :D Seung Gi congrats on being #1 with your new song! Fighting! Saranghe ~~~ (: