Haha Thanks for sharing Christy! I wanna watch his new show. :D
That's nice but I would rather see him in a new drama :)
AnimeStar wrote: That's nice but I would rather see him in a new drama :)

Me too! But I'll take what I can get. :D
Thanks for sharing Christy! :D Yay! I can't wait to see him in something new! I hope he does a new drama this new year, too (: - or even a movie!
2011 SBS Gayo DaeJun (Live Performance)

[가요대축제111230] 이승기(Lee Seung Gi) - 열정

nice performance :D Thanks for sharing :)
[가요대축제111230] 이승기(Lee Seung Gi) - 나나나

This one is very good as well. Thank you again. :)
WHOOOOOO! THanks so much miks and Lis! Saranghae :D

His performances were so shamazing! ♥.♥

And Yoona's appearances were cute. Back to what y'all said in the chat thread, her showing up isn't random at all. In the song, there's a couple of speaking parts between LSG and a woman. In the original version, the speaking parts are done by the lead actress from Shining Inheritance.
Awwww thanks guys for posting those videos!! :D :D :D :D
No problem...lol

By the way does anyone know who the "Passion" and "Na, Na, Na" songs belong to? Rain's, someone else's or are they his?
This should answer your question Lis haha (sorry for late reply!)

Lee Seung Gi covers Yoo Seung Jun’s “Passion + Na Na Na” at the 2011 KBS Music Festival

Singer Lee Seung Gi covered two of old-school idol singer Yoo Seung Jun‘s songs.

At the 2011 KBS Music Festival that took place at KBS Hall on December 30th, Lee Seung Gi put on a special cover performance of “Passion” & “Na Na Na“.

The ballad singer displayed a completely different side of himself, showcasing some of his hidden swag wearing a black leather jacket and never missing a step of the choreography.

He successfully put on an exciting performance, making the audience go wild with each bashful smile that appeared on his face throughout the performance.

Allkpop
Crazy4You wrote: [FONT="COMIC SANS MS"]This should answer your question Lis haha (sorry for late reply!)

Thanks! I should have gone to allkpop...LOL *facepalms*