Its those pinch-able cheeks and dimples :-)
Haha I've seen all of his dramas, too, aside from Famous Princess's! I haven't seen that one yet because I can't find all the episodes :/

And he is totally adorable! (:
Lee Seung Gi celebrates his 26th birthday on ’1N2D’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120123_leeseunggi_2-460x335.jpg[/IMG]

Singer Lee Seung Gi celebrated his 26th birthday with his ‘1N2D‘ co-stars.

The most recent ’1N2D’ shoot took place on January 13th, which also happened to Seung Gi’s 26th birthday, and his fellow co-stars sang him Happy Birthday as soon as the shoot began.

The singer remarked, “[I]Today is my 26th birthday. I don’t know how this happened, but I am in my late twenties now.
Eun Ji Won along with the rest of the ’1N2D’ cast could not believe the ’1N2D’ maknae was already 26, and remarked that they remember when he first came on the program.

Seung Gi realized that he had spent half of his twenties with the program, and Eun Ji Won jokingly stated that he wasted that time with the show, which caused the entire set to explode in laughter.

The staff members put together a little clip of Seung Gi throughout the years on the program. Seung Gi added, “It’s my birthday, how can you make us meet at 4AM on a day like this“, but looked happy to celebrate his birthday with his ’1N2D family.

Meanwhile, the cast members took off on a new journey in search for the best winter food in Korea.

Allkpop

Awww
Lee Seung Gi says he and his family pretend to be strangers in public

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120119_leeseunggi_11.jpg[/IMG]

MC Lee Seung Gi has admitted that he and his family act like strangers when they’re in public.

On January 24th, SBS aired the Lunar New Year special of ’Strong Heart‘, where celebrity guests and their siblings candidly revealed how they truly act around each other.

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk remarked that his brothers don’t like being seen with his sister, a sentiment echoed by MBLAQ‘s Mir. Mir also revealed that he’s envious of his sister’s success, and his sister (Go Eun Ah) admitted likewise. They also pretend to have no relation to one another when they go out.

Hilariously, Lee Seung Gi confessed that he too pretends that he and his family members are strangers when they’re in public. He explained, ”[I]My family members don’t like being seen on TV. I’ve never revealed their faces to this day.

But at home, we have a really good relationship and we even hug a lot,” he said.

Laughing, Lee Seung Gi concluded his anecdote with: “As soon as we step out of our home, however, we become strangers. We make sure to step out the door one at a time.

Allkpop

Being an idol has to be hard sometimes
Aww I will miss him on 1N2D. And that's kinda sad and kinda funny that he and his family pretend to be strangers in public. It's could be fun, like a game. Super top secret missions XD

I've seen all but Famous Princesses too. I really want to see it! If only we find all the episodes. :/
Lee Seung Gi receives flak for covering Yoo Seung Jun

wrote: KBS explained why Lee Seung Gi chose to sing Yoo Seung Jun‘s “Na Na Na” and “Passion” at the 2011 KBS Music Festival.

On January 2nd, a viewer sent in a complaint to KBS. The viewer was uncomfortable after seeing Lee Seung Gi perform songs by Yoo Seung Jun, a former singer who is now banned from entering the country after allegedly evading mandatory Korean military service by obtaining US citizenship.

The performance took place on December 20th, and the KBS staff members made their official statement on January 26th.

“We feel that a big part of being a stage producer is helping an artist exhibit all of their capabilities,” they said. “Lee Seung Gi wanted to display a completely different image from his image on TV, and prepared the two songs he enjoyed singing when he was younger- “Na Na Na” & “Passion”. These two songs were written by hit composers Kim Hyung Suk & Lee Hyun Do, and are widely known by the Korean public. We did our best to help him put on the greatest stage performance possible.”

In closing they added, “We regret that there was any misunderstandings amongst our viewers, and we will work to become a national broadcasting corporation that continues to produce programs that keep the public in mind.”

In related news, the songs that Lee Seung Gi sang at the KBS Music Festival were “Na Na Na” & “Passion” by former Korean superstar, Yoo Seung Jun. Unfortunately, the singer was accused of obtaining US citizenship to evade mandatory Korean military obligations and has been banned from entering the country. This took place in 2002. Yoo Seung Jun currently promotes in China.

Source

This is such a load of crap. An artist's behavior and whether or not they are a "criminal" has nothing to do with whether or not their songs can be heard. If another artist wants to cover their songs, so what? The song didn't break any laws did it? I am just blown away by this stupidity.
Sleepninja wrote: Lee Seung Gi receives flak for covering Yoo Seung Jun

Source

This is such a load of crap. An artist's behavior and whether or not they are a "criminal" has nothing to do with whether or not their songs can be heard. If another artist wants to cover their songs, so what? The song didn't break any laws did it? I am just blown away by this stupidity.

I am dutifully dropping by as was ordered :p Lol. However, this totally is a lot of BS. People will just do anything to make a ruckus. Ugh, I don't see how one singer has to do with another just because he chose to sing those songs. If this "viewer" (really restraining myself on this one) was so uncomfortable watching the performance then he --because we all know there isn't a she out there who could find fault with Lee Seung Gi *ignores comments on how I'm biased*-- should've stopped watching. I'm just sayin...
Hahahahaha I agree, too! :p

Lee Seung Gi reveals jacket covers for debut Japanese single

Ahead of his official March 6th Japanese debut, singer Lee Seung Gi released new jacket cover photos for his new Japanese album ‘Alone In Love‘, further heightening the anticipation of his fans everywhere.

The Japanese media is keeping close watch of the singer, as he will be performing at the Nippon Budokan in Japan just three short months after his debut. The Budokan is a large-scale venue, usually reserved for the most elite of stars and Lee Seung Gi is determined to hold his first concert there to begin his career in Japan off right.

Lee Seung Gi will be unable to dive right into his Japanese activities as he has a few filming obligations in Korea for the time being, but will kick his Japanese promotions into high gear immediately after his drama filming comes to an end. His new single album will include the Japanese version of “Alone in Love“, as well as his hit song, “Because We’re Friends“.

In addition to releasing a successful fifth album in Korea and now promoting overseas, the multi-talented star is also serving as a witty MC on a variety of entertainment programs.

Allkpop

Kyaaa~ I can't wait for March 6th!!!!! :D :D
Awww He's so cute in those pics. :D
Sleepninja wrote: Awww He's so cute in those pics. :D

He is! :D
lol This one is pretty funny.

Sleepninja wrote: lol This one is pretty funny.

Haha it is funny :p
Yeona, someone already posted an article about it.