Sleepninja wrote: Yeona, someone already posted an article about it.

Oh sorry. I deleted it.
Lee Seung Gi is losing weight for ‘The King’?

On the January 5th episode of ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, Lee Seung Gi made a surprising revelation about his new drama ’The King‘, where he costars alongside Ha Ji Won.

During their opening scene, Lee Soo Geun asked Lee Seung Gi, “Aren’t your clothes a bit too casual?“, to which Kim Jong Min added, “(Yea) but you have a certain feel about your look“.

Lee Seung Gi replied, “Aside from my hat I tried to dress up“. Lee Soo Geun continued, “You lost a lot of weight (too)“, to which he replied, “Because of my drama..with Ha Jiwon, I saw her yesterday“. This revelation elicited led to more good-natured questioning from the cast members.

Whether it’s for ‘The King’ as he says or to impress a certain gorgeous co-star, Lee Seung Gi is working hard on his body. His fans surely can’t object to a leaner more fit Lee Seung Gi.

Check out the opening scene clip below:

Source
Lee Seung Gi reveals the initials of his first love on ‘Strong Heart’

Singer Lee Seung Gi recently opened up about his first love.

On the February 7th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, guest Moon Hee Oak asked MC Lee Sung Gi to sing her hit song, “Last Name Kim“.

After Seung Gi did his best to emulate her unique style of singing, Boom made an additional request, saying, “Sing it, but add the initials of your first love.”

The MC who did not want to reveal her full name cautiously remarked, “She may be watching,” and continued to sing the song by modifying the lyrics to, “Last name Kim, first name SK.”

Also on this episode of ‘Strong Heart’ were Lee Minho, Lim Siwan, Lee Yoonsuk, Lim Jieun, Kim Yoon Kyung, Chae Rina, and more.

Who’s the lucky girl that once stole Seung Gi’s heart? Are your initials SK?

Source
Thanks for posting the articles! :D

Aww I wish my initials were SK :p
Crazy4You wrote: Thanks for posting the articles! :D

Aww I wish my initials were SK :p

Haha I know! :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I know! :p

Even though I've never met him so how could I be his first love...but still....maybe it happened in a dream? :p
Crazy4You wrote: Even though I've never met him so how could I be his first love...but still....maybe it happened in a dream? :p

Ooooor he met one of us in some freaky time travel/ alternate universe type scenario? ♪do dododo do dododo♫ (Twilight Zone XD)
Sleepninja wrote: Ooooor he met one of us in some freaky time travel/ alternate universe type scenario? ♪do dododo do dododo♫ (Twilight Zone XD)

Hahaha anythings possible! :p
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha anythings possible! :p

;)
Haha I haven't seen that movie in a while!! But yes it's possible! :p
Wanted to share this picture just because:
*squee* It's a great pic :D
It is (:

Lee Seung Gi says goodbye to ’1 Night 2 Days’ on his official website

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120209_Lee-Seung-Gi.jpg[/IMG]

KBS‘s beloved program, ’1 Night 2 Days‘ (‘1N2D‘), will be holding its final filming session on February 10th. The day before, one of its cast members, Lee Seung Gi, went onto his official website to share his thoughts and bid farewell to the program that gave him much love.

Lee Seung Gi wrote, “[I]It’s the last recording for ’1 Night 2 Days’, and I’ve been thinking so much that I guess you could say I’ve gone blank? I just feel empty… I don’t know if I feel relieved, sad, or regretful.. During the six years I’ve been on ’1N2D’, my life also seemed to shine along with it. I learned so much, matured a lot, and met so many great people. In particular, I think many people became a fan of a celebrity called Lee Seung Gi by watching ’1N2D’. So, I don’t quite know how I’m feeling..haha.

He continued, “I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to meet another program like this again. This could be the variety show that has given me the most laughs and I’ve enjoyed the most in my life. However, I think it might be more embarrassing trying to hold on to the situation due to my feelings of insecurity [of what my future might hold]. From now on, I will have to start anew. This is the responsibility of living on with the name of ‘Lee Seung Gi’.

He added, “Rather than us, I’m more thankful and more respectful of those who have cared for, gained strength from , and enjoyed watching a program called ’1N2D’.

I don’t know what we did to make them feel that way and gain strength… Rather than us being great, I think it was those who watched [the show] that were really warmhearted,” he stated before concluding with, “It’s the last time, but as if it’s not the last time… We’re separating, but as if we’re not separating.. We don’t know when we’ll meet again, but [it's] as if we’ll meet again soon… Everyone! Thank you for everything… I’ll greet you again in March through MBC’s ‘The King’, so please keep an eye on me!

Lee Seung Gi’s letter to the viewers marks a sad end to ’1N2D’, but its hopeful tone helps mark a new beginning for the singer as well. Many fans of the show are anxiously waiting for its final episode, and also looking forward to what the new season of ’1N2D’ may bring.

Stay tuned to allkpop for future coverage.

Allkpop

Awwww! Can't wait to see you in 'The King' , though, Seung Gi!! :D
Have ya'll seen the clips on 1N2D where they made him go octopus fishing on his birthday?? Poor Seung Gi Oppa got so sick :(
redsouthernroses wrote: Have ya'll seen the clips on 1N2D where they made him go octopus fishing on his birthday?? Poor Seung Gi Oppa got so sick :(

LOL :D..that cracked me up..miahne...i imagined him fishing for Octopus...got funny visuals...poor guy lol