MusicROSE wrote: *stars in my eyes* I absolutely loved him in MyGirlfriendIsAgumiho <<3 so cute ^^

High 5! He is cute :)
Waaa ~ I loved him in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho , he made such a good couple with the main actress. I wish they would do another drama together ;D
misu0317 wrote: Waaa ~ I loved him in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho , he made such a good couple with the main actress. I wish they would do another drama together ;D

That would be nice :)
I have been won over by LSG .....no thats not a pig flying past you window lol its true :D
RainFlower wrote: I have been won over by LSG .....no thats not a pig flying past you window lol its true :D

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! :) heehee
RainFlower wrote: I have been won over by LSG .....no thats not a pig flying past you window lol its true :D

I'm so happy to see more people falling for his charm :D
Even though Sleepy and I caught it right away :p
what shall i do now? im becoming an LSG convert... Lee Jae Ha wait for my revenge.
Muahahahaha! C4U our plan is working. ;)
Sleepninja wrote: Muahahahaha! C4U our plan is working. ;)

Yay!!! :D Haha

Lee Seung Gi’s new variety program ‘Table for 100′ to begin production in August

Last year, we reported that Lee Seung Gi would become an MC for a new variety program titled ‘Table for 100‘. It has now been confirmed that this new show will begin production in August.

According to an SBS variety show representative, “Lee Seung Gi will be returning as an MC through SBS’ ‘Table for 100′. We will begin filming in August or September. [Lee Seung Gi] will be heading into meetings as soon as he wraps up his Budokan concert in Japan .”

Ahead of this, a different representative revealed this past February, “Lee Seung Gi will be busy due to his drama shoots and Japanese activities. It will be difficult for ‘Table for 100′ to launch immediately, and we will most likely go into production around July or August.”

The producer of “Table for 100″ is former KBS producer, Shin Hyo Jung. It has been made known that she formed a close bond with Lee Seung Gi while she was producing KBS 2TV’s ‘1N2D‘ in the past.

Meanwhile, ‘Table for 100′ will be an outdoor variety show led by 2 emcees. The show’s overall format and time slot have not been determined yet.

In related news, Lee Seung Gi who completed filming his drama ‘The King 2 Hearts‘ will be holding his Japanese concert June 1st.

Allkpop

Yayyyyy! :D So this also means he's not joining the army this year (:
^ yay for that.. i'm not prepared for not seeing seung gi on tv... used to see him in 1N2D..then he quit, but we still have K2H.. now K2H ends.... at least in my country' tv, strong hearts's MC is still him..i hope it won't over until his new variety.. :D
soracantabile wrote: ^
yay for that..
i'm not prepared for not seeing seung gi on tv...
used to see him in 1N2D..then he quit, but we still have K2H..
now K2H ends....
at least in my country' tv, strong hearts's MC is still him..i hope it won't over until his new variety.. :D

I have seen everything he has been in and totally love Strong Heart. I don't know what 1N2D is, but I'm going to check it out. I read a rumor that he was going into his mandatory military service after K2H. I hope that one of the webcites I go to pics up this variety show and subs it. I'm not prepared to not see him either...so I will probably watch Table for 100 even if I only understand every other word. LOL
i like strong heart, but not love it.. talk show is not my cup of tea..but i really love 1N2D.. :) but i read on dramabeans, it's not fixed yet.. there were some talks about him being the MC, but nothing decided yet...they said..
I've certainly grown fond of him, give me another five episodes of King2Hearts and I might start fangirling a little. It's odd, I've seen him before in Shining Inheritance and various K-industry news and he never struck me as incredibly handsome nor charming but his performance in K2H has certainly changed my opinion of him. Or rather created one since I didn't bother about him previously.
Actress Park Eun Hye thinks one of her fraternal twins resembles Lee Seung Gi

wrote: Actress Park Eun Hye believes one of her fraternal twins resembles singer and actor, Lee Seung Gi.

The June 1st broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Good Day‘ visited Park Eun Hye on the set of her new drama, ‘Can’t Live Without You‘.

While being interviewed, Park Eun Hye was rather busy boasting about her 10-month-old fraternal twins. She began by saying, “My children are fraternal twins so they look completely different.”

“If you look at my firstborn, he has my eyebrows and forehead but everything below that resembles my husband. The youngest is the total opposite. They both have a mixture of resembling me and my husband.”

She then revealed that her in-laws describe them as, “They’re prettier than their father, but are a bit less prettier than their mother.”

In addition, Park Eun Hye added with a smile, “My firstborn, in particular, resembles Lee Seung Gi. I’ve actually wanted them to resemble Lee Seung Gi as they get older and I think one of them already does.”

Source

That baby must be adorable!