Oh, its Lee Seung Gi oppa's birthday. Saengil Chukdahamnida!
10 Celebrities with a National Title

I just woke up and this appeared on my Facebook. :D
CONFESSION I got to know this guy as singer before I knew he was also an actor. I liked his song "Because we were friends" I liked his voice, but his appearance didnt really attracted me. friend suggested me to watch Shining Inheritance, because she said thats exactly the kind of dramas I like to watch: Poor girl - Rich Boy love story. I hesited because...might be superficial...because he didnt look that attractiv to me. Just like a little boy. But I tried SH. And I loved it. I couldnt stand Seung Gi´s role at first, he was such a brat, but the more he became nice, the more I started to like him. AND damn, I like this guys cries! His cries touches you so much...same with My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho. I kinda fell for him, when I started this drama after fnishing SH. He was such a cutie. And I realised what a good actor he is. And again whenever he cried he touched my heart. And now, after Gu Family Book, Im absolutely in love with this guy! He might be not the prettiest, but when you watch him act in a drama, he appears sooooo attractive! Thats how I learned never to judge some actors look again before watching them acting xD
I think he's the prettiest. :3

I'm still holding off on watching his last two dramas until I get this drama challenge completed. Then I'm going to add them both and dramathon!
does anybody else miss him??? i want to see him in another drama so bad =((
He's going to be on variety show. :)
variety show again?
Yep! :) they talk about it here.
I wish he would do another drama before he enlists sigh
Ahhhhh a thread all about Lee Seung Gi how happy i'm right now :DDD he is my favorite actor such an amazing person with a great personality i'll always be his biggest fan I LOVE YOU MY SEUNG GI :*********
Lee Seung Gi to star in a new tvN drama after Reply 1994:

“Nunas Over Flowers” Will Air After “Reply 1994″
Seung Ki is so adorable in that Nunas Over Flowers teaser! Getting all lost again... I'm definitely going to watch this "Finding Seung Ki" show. :D
What is this ? ?? ? Someone explain what this show is I'm so intrigued now !
Ha! I realise I have watched all his shows. :D I love his Return. He is a pleasant and non-threatening guy. Some celebrities have the "Some people love him madly and some people hate him madly" formula. He has this "Some people love him madly and nobody dislike him" winning formula. I like him. :D He also has this "won't be sick of him" formula. He is here to stay for sure. :D