Life has imitated art for star couple Lee Min-ho (24) and Park Min-young (25), whose on-screen characters fell madly in love on the recently ended SBS drama "City Hunter" before the actors followed suit.

Their agencies confirmed on Tuesday that the pair started dating one month ago, after shooting wrapped up. They first met while filming the KBS drama, "I Am Sam," in 2007.
While Lee rose to stardom through his lead role in the KBS show "Boys Over Flowers" in 2009, Park caught the public eye the following year when she acted in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," broadcast by KBS. She is now busy filming the drama "Glorious Jane," also by KBS. It will air in October.

Found at : [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] / Aug. 24, 2011 09:08 KST

My Comment: Congrats on the couple. I do think they look good together . Even though my evil heart wants to pull her hair right now and kidnap him.. >_<
Just realized i posted with an angry icon..oops...didn't mean to do that..I am not angry really..lol
I am really happy about this. She is also close with his friends so its all good
That picture of them is adorable.
I'd say I was angry, but it's not like he'd ever be mine. But they just look so good together. I am a fan of Park Min Young anyways, so I approve.

I dub them the Min-Min couple. Or Min-squared.

(Actually I didn't dub them that, I saw it somewhere....but I don't remember where. Don't want to plagiarize. ;) )