It's so hard to fight his sex appeal.
When he will be out in the army?
darkangel662008 wrote: When he will be out in the army?

Julyish
does any one else think he's go a kind of skeevey, "my mom would hate this guy, but i dont care" thing going?
ha ha ha
not for me so much - but then my mum is currently watching bad guy, and thinks (as I do) that he's hella-hot
;)
she would gush like a school-girl at the chance of being his mother-in-law
[arf arf arf]
bad guy is the only thing i've seen him in. what else is good?
cityhunter83 wrote: bad guy is the only thing i've seen him in. what else is good?

Queen SeonDuk, OMG, that is where he SHINES! He comes in at episode 21 if you want to skip the episodes before that (it is a LONG drama but soooo~ Good!) I would be happy to give you a Reader's Digest version of what happens.

In other news:

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-nam-gil-and-kang-dong-won-are-coming-back-39867.html

Discharged in July and August

Big fish are returning to the entertainment biz where there is currently a famine in actors.

Kim Nam-gil and Kang Dong-won who are serving military duty as public service officers are being discharged in July and August. Several movie, drama and advertisement productions are busy on their feet's trying to get them to star in their projects.

Kim Nam-gil who will start being active since July will start promoting his drama "Bad Man" which he starred in before his admittance to the military. Details of the schedule are still under negotiation. Kim Nam-gil has become popular in Japan through the drama "Queen Seon-deok" and he plans on targeting the Japanese market as well as the international one once he's out and active again.
Hangebokhan wrote:
Kim Nam-gil who will start being active since July will start promoting his drama "Bad Man" which he starred in before his admittance to the military. Details of the schedule are still under negotiation. Kim Nam-gil has become popular in Japan through the drama "Queen Seon-deok" and he plans on targeting the Japanese market as well as the international one once he's out and active again.

ooowwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Europe - come to europe, and specifically England !! YaY !
let's have some fun stuff for your international fans eh?!
pwease ?!??!?!?!?
Looks at abs, Lib, and Han.........can't believe I'm the first one to say this in here. Happy Birthday!
Sleepninja wrote: Looks at abs, Lib, and Han.........can't believe I'm the first one to say this in here. Happy Birthday!

Meh, as strange as it sounds? I am not a huge B-day person.... Or rather, not the presents unless I am inspired.
Happy Birthday KNG.... and yea shame on you...Han, Lib and Abs lol
well, hang on a cotton-pickin' minute - for some of us the day has just begun ^^

Happy Birfday Kim Nam Gil
^^
that's a lovely pic abs...he looks really nice
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeona wrote: Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That tune always shoots me straight back to my school days.
There was a BBC radio 1 presenter that used that tune as the background over which he would read out listeners letters - often tragic love stories.
how nostalgic. ^^