Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Also, Libra, I am going to beat you to Korea. I will be two hours away in Japan!
Hangebokhan wrote: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Also, Libra, I am going to beat you to Korea. I will be two hours away in Japan!

Smuggle me in! I'm tiny! I can fit in a suitcase no prob!
Kim Nam Gil Finishes Military Service Shortly and Considers Sageuk Drama Comeback
http://koalasplayground.com/2012/07/04/kim-nam-gil-finishes-military-service-shortly-and-considers-sageuk-drama-comeback/

wrote: His agency has revealed that he is seriously considering the MBC drama Woochi. Based on the legend of Jeon Woochi (which was made into a time-traveling movie with Kang Dong Won), the drama will tell of the descendants of Hong Gil Dong. Jeon Woochi is reportedly accused of killing his master Hong Gil Dong and goes on the lamb in Joseon Korea. If he does take on the title role of Woochi, the drama is slated to follow Nice Guy on Wed-Thurs on MBC premiering around November
ooh exciting ((O_O))
must.....restrain...my....joy.....
awhh bless him ^^

KNG is having fun on his trip to NZ after coming out of the army
see i can never tell if korean stars are just doing the "i dont care what i look like" or trying to be fashionable b/c in korea it is fashionable to look like you got dressed in the dark.
cityhunter83 wrote: see i can never tell if korean stars are just doing the "i dont care what i look like" or trying to be fashionable b/c in korea it is fashionable to look like you got dressed in the dark.

lol...you crack me up
abs wrote: awhh bless him ^^

KNG is having fun on his trip to NZ after coming out of the army

Awww Han-chan needs to see this. She's too busy lately.
KamZ wrote: true..how? maybe it's an extension

I don't know but ...hey, he is looking "post army" hot! Whatever works. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: I don't know but ...hey, he is looking "post army" hot! Whatever works. ;)

true he does look nice..esp. in the first, second and the last pic...

ok i just realised that's 3 out of the 4 pics posted there lol
KamZ wrote: true he does look nice..esp. in the first, second and the last pic...

ok i just realised that's 3 out of the 4 pics posted there lol

LOL! The first one is the best! He looks good. Still...how did he pull off that long hair? Why do I care?! LOL