Jeaniessi wrote: LOL! The first one is the best! He looks good. Still...how did he pull off that long hair? Why do I care?! LOL

agree..first is the best...!!
actually i'm glad he has long hair because have you seen him in his military cut?! it's really bad, doesn't suit him at all...lol
after all not everyone can pull off all kinds of hair do (ahem!)
KamZ wrote: agree..first is the best...!!
actually i'm glad he has long hair because have you seen him in his military cut?! it's really bad, doesn't suit him at all...lol
after all not everyone can pull off all kinds of hair do (ahem!)

Hmmmm....Do you mean like, say...SJS or Shota-kun?
Jeaniessi wrote: Hmmmm....Do you mean like, say...SJS or Shota-kun?

who??!!!!
KamZ wrote: who??!!!!

Ahem! I meant Binnie! Yes! Binnie can pull off any hairstyle. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: Ahem! I meant Binnie! Yes! Binnie can pull off any hairstyle. ;)

lol..RF would disagree..

anywho, KNG is a good actor..i hope to see him in a new drama soon ^_^
awhhh I missed Kim Nam Gil - I hope he does something really good (and hot) soon ^^
ps . . .

this was my fave shot ::
I'm currently watching him in Lovers... When I made some screenshots (lookie here: LOL screenshot Lovers e06) I had to look up the name of the actor, and it was him... Hmmm...I thought I heard Kim Nam Gil somewhere before :D
What I've noticed, while watching Lovers, is that his role seemed like a minor side role at first, but as the drama develops it's quite obvious that he's getting more and more screen time. Such a cutie in this drama (although he plays a gangster).
mizztic wrote: I'm currently watching him in Lovers... When I made some screenshots (lookie here: LOL screenshot Lovers e06) I had to look up the name of the actor, and it was him... Hmmm...I thought I heard Kim Nam Gil somewhere before :D
What I've noticed, while watching Lovers, is that his role seemed like a minor side role at first, but as the drama develops it's quite obvious that he's getting more and more screen time. Such a cutie in this drama (although he plays a gangster).

Lovers - added to my PTW list. for sure. ^^ fanx mizz
I am currently watching Queen Seon Duk, longest drama I have actually sat down to watch, all because of Kim Nam Gil. This drama darn near killed me last night, I am pretty sick at the moment so any laughing causes me to start coughing and in turn makes it really hard to breathe, so anyway, KNG made me laugh so hard I almost blacked out from lack of oxygen. He is one helluva an actor, and sexy on top of that, what more can a girl ask for. Now, if only I could finish this drama soon...
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I am currently watching Queen Seon Duk, longest drama I have actually sat down to watch, all because of Kim Nam Gil. This drama darn near killed me last night, I am pretty sick at the moment so any laughing causes me to start coughing and in turn makes it really hard to breathe, so anyway, KNG made me laugh so hard I almost blacked out from lack of oxygen. He is one helluva an actor, and sexy on top of that, what more can a girl ask for. Now, if only I could finish this drama soon...

Oooh, QSD... Yeah, Kim Nam Gil is extremely sexy in this drama! And he is an awesome actor too.
Actually, a long time ago, when I was still a newbie in a drama world, I saw somebody posting his pictures everywhere and gushing about how handsome this man is and I was like "Whaaa? Him - handsome? Nevaah!". I mean, come on, when you look at it this moustache thingy of his looks a bit ridiculous!

But well, that was like I said long time ago. I completely changed my mind when I saw some QSD mv on youtube and he was there for like.... 5 seconds. It was more than enough - I was instantly in love! This smirk! This charm! My godness, this man is a magnet for women...
Evony wrote: Oooh, QSD... Yeah, Kim Nam Gil is extremely sexy in this drama! And he is an awesome actor too.

First time I saw him was in No Regret.. Or I think thats the first.. What I'm liking so far in QSD is his humor, this drama is just crazy serious and then here he comes talking bout makin people fall on their tushies, it had me rollin'.. And unlike a lot of people, I find him incredibly sexy with the facial hair and long hair too...
He'd deserve credit just for Bad Guy if it was the only drama he'd been in.