inori wrote: No one does Kamz!

KNG makes drama sexy in this show. Also, every drama with KNG has a sad ending, he has stated he likes it that way, bastard.

Also, if you don't care overmuch about the backstory to QSD, I can summarize the first 20 episodes, from 21 on is where KNG appears.

Libra, links?

this had me LOL-ing :D

actually i quite like the synopsis of QSD..plus i do enjoy saeguks/...it's just that..62 eps!!!!!..even with ur summarizing there'ld be 42 eps..although on second thots..42 doesn't sound so bad..i mean i've watched dramas with 52 eps...hmmm lemme think..or even better lemme just add it to my list..i'll see if i feel like watching it later
Ok, just pm me if you want the summary, I don't want to spoil people here, ja?
Ganesh wrote: this had me LOL-ing :D

actually i quite like the synopsis of QSD..plus i do enjoy saeguks/...it's just that..62 eps!!!!!..even with ur summarizing there'ld be 42 eps..although on second thots..42 doesn't sound so bad..i mean i've watched dramas with 52 eps...hmmm lemme think..or even better lemme just add it to my list..i'll see if i feel like watching it later

Hay, you can hate the guy you love, it just means there is more passion!
Akira Arimoto wrote: Ok, just pm me if you want the summary, I don't want to spoil people here, ja?

surething :)

Solyman Zargar wrote: Hay, you can hate the guy you love, it just means there is more passion!

i got that the first time
Kamz, vote on the poll in help and feedback, ya?
Okay so for all you KNG fans, not that I have the most spectacular collection of KNG pics but since HAN was asking for them I put them in a RAR file and then put them out there on the net. Here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DH8FHV7X

ENJOY my husband!! Don't make me have to come over there and beat you with a stick either! LOLOLOL
ok Lib...i wana watch ep. 6 (of BG) and i can't find it anywhere..ive been searchin frantically for it bt the video seems to have been removed from everywhere (nnv, dc, epdrama, midnight dreams) n i can't find it in kimchidramas...pls, don't forget vikii doesn't work here so mysoju is out..thuwajupshipshyo chaebal..n palli...thanks
kamz wrote: ok Lib...i wana watch ep. 6 (of BG) and i can't find it anywhere..ive been searchin frantically for it bt the video seems to have been removed from everywhere (nnv, dc, epdrama, midnight dreams) n i can't find it in kimchidramas...pls, don't forget vikii doesn't work here so mysoju is out..thuwajupshipshyo chaebal..n palli...thanks

Can you watch DAILY MOTION?
i can watch daily motion..however the link u sent says only in the US..:(...im lookin to see if i can d/l from somewhere but all they have is the raw version..i dunno whatta do..imma hafta buy the dvd from the market i guess grrrrr..or i'll put it on hold for now n check later maybe they will get the videos up again..esp. if it's speedy joe then it's perfect
kamz wrote: i can watch daily motion..however the link u sent says only in the US..:(...im lookin to see if i can d/l from somewhere but all they have is the raw version..i dunno whatta do..imma hafta buy the dvd from the market i guess grrrrr..or i'll put it on hold for now n check later maybe they will get the videos up again..esp. if it's speedy joe then it's perfect

Try this link: Episode 6
English sub:Soft subs
LibradaJ wrote: Okay so for all you KNG fans, not that I have the most spectacular collection of KNG pics but since HAN was asking for them I put them in a RAR file and then put them out there on the net. Here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DH8FHV7X

ENJOY my husband!! Don't make me have to come over there and beat you with a stick either! LOLOLOL

Thanks! *hugs* I hope you have that *ahem*special photo/gif in there XD
He is so damn handsome!
********~~~~~~~~~~DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE KNG FILE~~~~************

My computer has been majorly screwed up by the .exe. I love you Libra, I think it was just a winRar screw up but either way: If you are not computer techy, DO NOT download. Even if you aren't it is not worth the hassle. I will upp a plain rar later this week.
LibradaJ wrote: Try this link: Episode 6
English sub:Soft subs

this is what i get when i click the link: "This service is temporarily not available from your service area."
dratttttttt!!! grrrrrr...pufff pant phewwwww
Deep breath, can you d/l the sub?