Lee Min Ho.... I'm so happy he's back I don't care if Faith is a bit slow and has some unrealistic character, I'm still addicted !!! Did he do the army yet ???
no he hasnt been in the army yet :( i will miss him when he goes.
Can't he have some minor asthma that's not a threat to him but still prevent him from going ?
cityhunter83 wrote: chunky? CHUNKY? seriousy? where? if that man lost 5 lbs he'd look like a skeleton. :)

Right!!! I guess my idea of thin and chunky are different. He looks perfect to me.
cityhunter83 wrote: chunky? CHUNKY? seriousy? where? if that man lost 5 lbs he'd look like a skeleton. :)

purplenette wrote: Right!!! I guess my idea of thin and chunky are different. He looks perfect to me.

I guess mine too. I don't see him chunky. I think he looks fine in Faith...<3 By the way, Today is Monday!!!!!
LOL chunky! i think he is super fine!!!!! high five Liss Monday!!!!
nekoblah wrote: LOL chunky! i think he is super fine!!!!!

high five Liss Monday!!!!

High five!
LisNoir wrote: I guess mine too. I don't see him chunky. I think he looks fine in Faith...<3 By the way, Today is Monday!!!!!

YAY!!!! Time for our dose of Lee Min Ho. MMMM
Tomorrow we will have a : Lee Min Ho *HUG*scene !!!!
Juniko wrote: Tomorrow we will have a : Lee Min Ho *HUG*scene !!!!

OOOHHHH OOOOHHHH I'm too old to be this excited over a * hug *!!! LOL
purplenette wrote: OOOHHHH OOOOHHHH I'm too old to be this excited over a * hug *!!! LOL

LOL! lies!
Juniko wrote: Tomorrow we will have a : Lee Min Ho *HUG*scene !!!!

purplenette wrote: OOOHHHH OOOOHHHH I'm too old to be this excited over a * hug *!!! LOL

nekoblah wrote: LOL! lies!

LOL, you three cracked me up...
i'm scared to see what lies between those two "*"s :D... but LMH is FINE the way he is..<3
KamZ wrote: i'm scared to see what lies between those two "*"s :D...
but LMH is FINE the way he is..<3

I'll tell you. It's not a big spoiler and you still owe me for spoiling THAT scene of Ojakgyo Brothers....lol
LisNoir wrote: I'll tell you. It's not a big spoiler and you still owe me for spoiling THAT scene of Ojakgyo Brothers....lol

loool...***ABRACADABRA...KAZOOM KAZAM...you shall now forget that i spoiled that part for you...Om...Om...Ommmmmm..forget..forget...FORGETTTT!!!!***...

that's me using magic on you :D..