Here are some pics of his visit here in the Philippines :)

Jeaniessi wrote: Marble like statue...I always tried to put a name to what I thought about his looks and drew blanks...That description is perfect. So many people go crazy over his looks. I'm not at all. But I've seen him in 3 dramas now: BOF, Personal Taste and City Hunter. City Hunter now ranks among my favorite dramas and I enjoyed Personal Taste. So 2 out of three. And while I don't go ga ga over his face, he impressed the heck out of me in City Hunter. I still waiting for City Hunter II.

Yesh! "Marble like" absolutely. I'm watching Personal Taste and was thinking why he feels so unreal. And here's the perfect answer. Though I still enjoy the story and women act really well in that drama.

I see he's veeery popular, just not my type, so not planning on "stalking" him :)
Hmm I'm not sure I like his new haircut. It makes his face look round and he looks a lot older :( Still sexy Lee Min-ho though :p
His new haircut does make make him look different...still prefer the hair style he had in City Hunter. Looks wise I think he is very cute and yes he is very very popular. I don't know if he's 'the best' looking but I still find him very cute.
I liked his old haircut better, but whatever haircut he has, he is always cute <3
On January 18, Lee received the Most Popular Asian Actor Award at the 12th China Fashion Awards. Lee was the only Korean actor who received the award. Lee came back to Korea on January 20. The awards will air in China on January 26.
yay! :) He is a good actor so well done to him!! ^^
He is taking my breath away...♥♥♥♥♥
Congratulations to Min Ho :) He is so freaking gorgeous!! I wonder what kind of drama he will be in next? Whatever it is it better be good!!!
Congratulations to him! He deserves it. He's an amazing actor.
Cathila wrote: He is taking my breath away...♥♥♥♥♥

Haha, yea he does do that to most women!
On January 18, 2013, Lee received the Most Popular Asian Actor Award at the 12th China Fashion Awards and came across a surprising happening. It happened when Lee was giving his speech on the stage. A local fan suddenly stormed the stage and gave him a scarf and hug. Even though it happened all of a sudden, Lee dealt with it calmly. He smiled and received the present that the fan gave. Afterwards, the fan went back to her seat. A video of Lee dealing the fan was released on the Internet. Chinese fans praised Lee for dealing with the situation calmly. They said, “Lee is a representative actor of Korea and he has the best manners.” “Lee has good manners.” “I’m surprised by his love for his fans.” “His smile makes me smile too.” Lee was the only Korean actor to receive the award at the China Fashion Awards, which selects winners from among popular celebrities in such fields as music, film, public service, sports, and fashion. These are among the most recognized awards in China.
LoL, good for him for being so calm about it. I'm sure he was a little nervous about it. ^^ Lee Min Ho is one of my favorite Korean actors. He seems like a pretty nice guy.